Chap. 35

"Jiminnie, how come!?" Taehyung asked Jimin while sitting quietly on the couch.

Jimin came barging into Taehyung's house that noon, and Taehyung had no choice but to let him inside. He wants to know his best friend's point.

"Tae... you're too oblivious!"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, not understanding anything that Jimin says. "Why?? Explain it to me buddy. Pleasee??"

"Geez, stop with that puppy look! Fine fine."

Taehyung looked serious this time, and this stands as a signal for Jimin to start explaining.

"You said, that Jungkook blushed red when you called his nickname, right?"

Taehyung nodded, "And what about it?" He asked.

Jimin sighed, "It means...he's in love with you. He just..realized it now! Because he won't react that way just by you calling his nickname."

Taehyung's eyes popped out wide, and that's when another pang on his heart came. But this time... Hope.

"Jiminnie...I don't want to jump to conclusions but that is just giving me hope." Taehyung stood up, wiggling his best friend's shoulders.

"Nahh, I'm a genius when it comes to love Tae. I've experienced a lot of things before I could even date Yoongi hyung. I went through a lot, so I learned from them."

Taehyung flinched in excitement, and was just relieved that his bestfriend is here everytime he needs help.

He hugged Jimin very tight, "Thanks chim, you're the best."

"No problem Tae. I'd always be here for you." Jimin then gave the younger a heart-warming smile.

......

Jimin just went out of the house, leaving the now bored Taehyung inside. Taehyung sighed, grabbing the remote and switching off his tv.

"What should I do?"

He asked himself, staring at the white ceiling on top of him. His neck laying restlessly on the edge of the couch, his eyes now travelling in his white and blue living room.

Taehyung sighed once again, hopeless of what to do. He thought that he can't message Jungkook anymore, since he had blocked him from his two accounts.
Plus, he doesn't know the younger's phone number.

"Aishh!!" He scratched his head aggressively, sitting up on the couch.

"I want to talk to him so badly now. But how?"

"Ahhh!! His address! I'll go to his house!"

He stood up enthusiastically, knowing that he could now contact him. But then he felt nervous, his stomach turning, butterflies are flying inside.

"Whhhaaaaaaa....!" He jumped up and down, believing that this would help his nervousness go away at least.

After doing so, he went to his room, grabbing his jacket and wallet. He combed his hair to at least look neat, then put on some perfume to smell.

The school is my only hope to find his address.

He thought, now exiting his house, going to the school.

......

"Taehyung! It's Saturday, your class has ended long time ago, right?" The young assistant guidance counselor, Namjoon, who is also a colleague of his senior friends, greeted him as soon as he entered the room.

"Yes, hyung, but I have something important to ask of you." Taehyung stood in front of the counselor's table, while nervously playing with his fingers from his back.