Intro.

Hello! I'm finally back!

Another VKook/TaeKook Fanfic. :D

It's not really that long, but it's a bit different from my other stories. This story will be in a different format.

It will be in a facebook chat type of format :)

Though there will be some narrations, it will still be in that format earlier, most of the time. It will also be in pictures (screenshot of the conversation) to show you a more realistic experience. So I highly suggest to change your reading mode to "Scrolling" for a better experience.  Oh, and also just click each photo to zoom or see them clearly when it becomes too small on your screen/page.

Additional Note: My previous readers back then know that there were no pictures/screenshots. I used to have every Facebook chats typed in text in a creative way possible. But after so long, I finally had the motivation to write again and improve the story. I know it has been more than five years since this was last updated, but I thrive to complete this series and my other works. I also tweaked minor parts to improve the flow of the story so I hope you understand.

Current Revision Progress: Chat 40 out of 40

Will continue updating and completing this book so please bare with me. 🙏Thank you so much for your understanding and support for this series. I love you all!

So here's how it goes..

......

Taehyung had a huge crush on this super popular freshman named Jeon Jungkook. He's cool, good-looking and good at everything.

Almost the school's population knows him, which gives Taehyung low percentage of hope that he will have the chance to talk to him, befriend him Or even confess his love to him.

He knows it's completely..... impossible.

Well hell, what will you expect!? Since Jungkook is a popular kid, so many cute girls might've confessed to him. He might have got girlfriends.

So he searched for Jungkook's Facebook account. Expectedly, his selcas and other pictures had so many likes and reactions. He's really famous.

Since Taehyung is not that popular, but he's also well-known in school for being a medalist senior, he made another fb account to the point that it'll hide his true identity.

A different name, picture and profile. Poser? Somehow. But not really.

There he started sending messages to this kid almost everyday of his life. But the fact that this kid is seen-zoning him, it doesn't stop him from sending messages.

Until one certain night, unexpectedly, the guy he likes...replies.