Chap. 23

Taehyung wrote the excuse letter of Jungkook, and is now inside of class.  He really is excited to give it to his teacher, but then one question came popping inside his head, 

'Is it just his teacher during lunchbreak, or his classmates are also there?'

He became quite nervous now. Excitement lost inside him. He really wish it's just his teacher.  If his classmates were also there, they might tell Jungkook about Taehyung entering the class, and Jungkook will know it's him!

He just shrugged the thing off for the meantime as he was called out by his teacher for recitations.

......

This is it.

It's lunch break.  He really hopes his teacher is only there.

He quickly walked towards Jungkook's room, class 1-A. Well yeah, it's his crush we're talking about, so he knows lots of things.

As soon as he arrived, he peeked inside the classroom only to see just his teacher around, sitting in a corner reading something. He sighed in relief as he entered the classroom before anybody else could see.

He bowed down as soon as the teacher saw him, "Good afternoon sir. I'm sorry for the disturbance, but I'm here to deliver Jeon Jungkook's excuse letter for his absence. "

He gave the paper to the surprised teacher, making Taehyung also surprised. "Mr. Kim! You've really grown huh. I didn't know it was you. " The teacher said as he saw Taehyung.

"Oh! Mr. Choi! You're my favorite English teacher, you know? And yes haha. I quite missed my old classroom. " Taehyung said as he beamed in delight.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon is absent today huh? He's a really intelligent kid.  Are you friends with him?" Mr. Choi asked as he was scanning the paper.

"Oh yes, he really is intelligent. Yes, you could say we're kind of.. Friends with each other. " Taehyung smiled also does Mr. Choi. 

"Good to know! Thanks for the trouble, Taehyung. So how's senior year?"

"Even difficult than being a first year, Mr. Choi. " then they both released a laugh. 

"Okay sir, I'm going ahead. I need to attend my next class. Thank you!" Taehyung quickly walked away as Mr. Choi mumbled an "okay. "

Gladly no one was around when he scanned the room.  But unfortunately, he don't know there was someone watching him from entering until exiting the classroom from afar.