Chat: 38

"Kookieee!~" Taehyung cooeed as soon as Jungkook answered the call.

"Hyung..."

Jungkook's voice was very light and gentle, sending tingles through Taehyung's spine.

"Hey, are you seducing me or something?"

"Ha? No way!"

"Hahahahaa" Taehyung just laughed.

"Hyung... Why and when did you, fall in love with me?"

Taehyung's heart raced really fast. This question suddenly came out of the younger's mouth, which sent a very surprised reaction from Taehyung.

"Ahh, if you don't feel like answering, it's okay hyung! Don't push. Ahaha.."

"No, you do want to know right? And I'll tell you.."

Taehyung sighed, "You know the entrance ceremony?"

"Uh-huh?"

"When you were introduced, I saw you.. at first, it was like 'ah, cute freshmen today!'.. And then when we were uh what do you call this.. ah me! When I left my book in my sit, you suddenly came to me and handed it over. You said, 'Hyung, you forgot your book!' and then I fell...hahaha funny right? I don't think you could remember that though."

It was silent.

"Wait... You fell in love with me when I handed over your book? Wait..so you were the hyung I've been trying to find!!! I remember now!! Hahaha it's not really funny hyung. It's just cute."

Taehyung wants to hide in embarassment right now. But thankfully, all he can hear is the voice. "Wait,  you've been trying to find me?"

There was a brief silence from the other line, "...Yes I did. That was the first talk we had in person and uhm, I admired you from afar even before then."

The sudden secondary confession made Taehyung's heart waver in delight, "I'm so happy to know that, Kookie."

"Look, I'm still really sorry about the King of Aliens thing. I didn't really think about the consequences, and it went to that. I'm really sorry about everything."

"...Hyung, it's fine. We're okay right? You explained everything to me, and that's enough. The past is just a memory. You have to look forward to the future."

"Wow Kookie, you sound just like my professor in senior year. Hahaha"

"...Hyung!! Haaha just when things are about to get serious!"

"Sorry, it's just who I am.. hope you don't dislike it though. I'm weird."

"Haha don't be hyung. I love that side of you. I'm not just about the face, it's the personality... You know the reason why I fell in love with you right?"

"...uhm no."

"Eh?? You know that. Stop kidding with me. Haha"

"No seriously, I really don't know."

"...hyung....!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD I really don't!"

"You really don't?"

"Yes. Now tell me"

He heard jungkook sighing from the other line. Taehyung is really excited. His heart is beating so fast. His lip biting.

"....Your smile... is the warmest smile I've ever seen. It can make any human being fall for it. And I fell..."

Soon as Jungkook said that, Taehyung's face is burning crimson red. He stayed silent for a moment, trying to conceal his happiness.

Then he burst, "WAAAAHHHHHHH KOOKIEEEE YOU JUST YOU JUST... UGHH I WANNA HUG YOU AND KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"...KISS AND HUG YOUR PHONE THEN!"

"Hahahahaha!!! I really love you Kookie.. I really do. I just didn't expect that this day would come. Our feelings are mutual!~ I'm so happy I might die."

Kookie tried to cover his face. But he realized that it's just a voice call. His face is blushing mad.

"Hyung, I think I might die when your voice is too loud on the other line."

Both laughed.

"Oh yeah, are you free tomorrow?"

"Uhmm, yes. Why?"

"I want to take you somewhere!~ Is it alright?"

"I...I would love too..."

Taehyung beamed in happiness. His stuttering is so cute! <3

"Omg okay then leave your day tomorrow open mkay?"

"O-Okay.."

"Good! Imma go now, Goodnight Kookie.. sweet dreams. I hope you dream about me though. Hahahaha"

Jungkook's face is blushing once again.

"Hahaha okay hyung! Goodnight too. If I dream about you, I wish it's happy. Hahaha"

Taehyung and Jungkook from both lines are smiling wide right now.

"Okay Kookie, I'm gonna end this call now. Bye--"

"Hyung wait!"

"Oh why?"

"....I love you."

Jungkook called you.
Call back?

"WHAT THE FUDGE!!!??? HE HANG UP ALREADY!!!!"

Taehyung's mind is mentally screaming right now. He didn't have the chance to respond to him.

He want to jump out the roof or drown himself due to so much happiness, but no.

His face is blushing mad right now. He's very similar to a jumping gorilla wanting to escape from his capture.

He laid down his bed and rolled like a mad man.

Taehyung quickly messaged the younger,