Chap. 32

"What the heck was that!? WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?" Jungkook's mind has been playing with him, and he can't seem to focus on his lesson.

"Why did.. why did my heart skipped a beat when he called me Kookie!??? Fuck, what is this feeling!? No way. I should be mad at him! I should've ignored him. H..he played with my heart. He played a game with me and I fell through it. There's no way I'm in love with him. No. No."

He has been mentally screaming all throughout the period, while silently banging his head on his table.

......

He immediately went home, did not even bother to remove his clothes.

He laid on top of his bed, bored of what to do. But, another thought came to his mind. Taehyung.

"ARRRGHHHHH!!!!" he rolled on his bed while snuggling on his pillow tight, like a girl who have been noticed by his senpai.

He fell on the floor though.

"Curse this life." He mumbled through his breath, while brushing his hair backwards, revealing his wrinkled forehead.

He sighed, a now gentle expression plastered on his face.

"Waeyo.. how?" He muttered, grabbed his phone and browsed through his facebook account.

"Should I...unblock Taehyung hyung?"

As soon as he realized his question, he blushed so mad.

"WHY AM I GETTING THIS FUCKING REACTION!? AND HECK WHY AM I CUSSING SO MUCH!?" He stomped his feet, making a loud noise in the process.

His mind just unconsciously recalled Taehyung's pleading face, staring at him. And his face turned crimson red once more.

"ARRRGHHHH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME."

He covered his eyes, and then opened them again. That's when he realized,

"Am I in love with him?"