Chat. 44

As Jeon Jungkook went up his room, he quickly opened his cabinets and grabbed some comfortable clothes he can sleep with through the night. He then went inside his own shower just inside his enormous room as if every thing he was doing was caused by a blood rush.

"Did Kim Taehyung just ask me out? Officially to become his boyfriend?" He asked himself while he opens the hot shower and slowly wetting his head and body.

"I would have said yes on the spot, but I need to clear things first."

Even though it has only been two days where they mutually exchanged feelings for each other but already weeks when they interacted, Jungkook has no intention of rejecting Kim Taehyung's love for him however, his parents quickly flashed thru his mind the moment the older asked him out. The pressure of being the only heir to the business, to arranging diplomatic marriages for the company's benefit dominated inside him. He wants to come clear in front of his parents and be honest to them just like how Kim Taehyung did to his own. He wants to declare his love for him for the world to hear and see. He does not mind what people would think of him, but what his family and their relations would, more frightened how it would affect the business.

"I'm scared of taking the risk...my parents are different."Almost finish showering, he asked himself,

"What should I do?"

The large door from the upper floor creaked open echoing through the tall walls of the villa, urging for Taehyung to sit back down the couch to act as if he did not rummage anything. There revealed Jeon Jungkook, slowly going downstairs fresh from the shower with a towel on his neck and comfy night clothing. The strong scent of aloe vera and papaya went up Taehyung's nose.

"That was quick, Kookie."

"I told you, hyung!"

Taehyung flashed a light smile on the younger, "You smell amazing."

Flustered, Jungkook smiled back while brushing and drying his hair with the towel on his neck, "Thank you hyung."

"Come to think of it, we have classes tomorrow. I think I should get going now, Kookie." Taehyung said after taking a quick peek on his wrist watch.

A little startled by the sudden bid, Jungkook looked at the wall clock showing 9:25 pm, nodding silently at the older. "You're right hyung, it's quite late too. Thank you for today! I'm sorry for making you wait and imposing on you..."

Won't you please stay a little longer? Jungkook thought.

"Oh no, not at all Kookie! Thank you too, for spending this day with me. I'm happy we both had fun. Anyways, I'll go now. Thanks so much, bye!" Kim Taehyung grabbed his things as if he was in a hurry.

Jungkook could only look a little sad but then he does not want to impose on the older further since it is already late. They still have classes after all.

"Take care, hyung! Have a safe trip home. Please message me when you arrive. See you tomorrow!"

"Yes Kookie, I will! See you."

Taehyung then went to his car silently, waved goodbye to the younger with his windows down, and drove off.

Jungkook could only sigh, "There's no hug or a peck this time huh? Not even an 'I love you'"

"Why though?" He asked himself.  "I already miss him!" He exclaimed after closing the doors shut.

......

Finally arriving in his house, more precisely in his condominium unit, Kim Taehyung removed his coat and laid down on his bed. He quickly fished his phone and saw multiple messages that had been sent by his best friend, Jimin. He proceeded to click his chat with Jungkook though, to tell him that he arrived safely home.