Chat: 27

As Jungkook sends the message to his still unknown Alien Hyung, he quickly prepared to go to school. Just the daily routine--wake up, tidy up, eat, take a bath, wear the uniform.

He finished preparing at exactly 7:00 am, and he started walking out from his house, holding his phone. He keep staring at their conversation with Taehyung, because he fell in love with him at first sight, and never dreamt that they will get close so quickly.

But the thing that keeps bugging him, is that Taehyung told him that his Alien Hyung likes him. He keeps wondering if all what Taehyung told him was true, and that really made him anxious.

Who is his Alien Hyung anyway? He haven't met him before, or even once, as he knew. He's really curious and excited to meet this Alien Hyung, whose profile is mysterious to him. But he never shows up. Fate doesn't let them.

He never got a reply or a seen

He never got a reply or a seen. So he put his phone in his pockets, still waiting for a reply. He sent this messages awhile ago but still to his dismay, never got a reply.

As he arrived at his school, he lazily walked to the gate, holding his bag with one hand and one shoulder, one hand on pocket.

"OMG, Jeon Jungkook! Kyaahhh!!! " He heard a squeal over at a corner, his eyes widened. He quickly ran away, not letting the other girls chase him.

As soon as he felt that the girls has lost sight of him, he quickly walked away, going straight to his classroom. Looking at his wristwatch while sighing, 7:08am. He really arrived quite early than usual.

"Jungkook! You're quite early today! And why were you absent yesterday, huh??" A hand hung onto his shoulders, and there was Yugyeom, smiling at him.

Jungkook scoffed while smiling, "Haha, am I ?oh, I got sick suddenly. But I'm okay now."

"Yeah! Is there something that made you go to school this early? And that's good. " Yugyeom asked in the process, as he pulled away from Jungkook's shoulder.

"Oh nothing, it just felt boring in the house. My mom and dad are gone, as usual. " Jungkook answered, putting his bag lazily on the floor and grabbing his phone.

"Oh.."

Then Jungkook was snapped back again when Yugyeom tapped him in the back, "Guess what. " the other whispered quite excitingly.

Jungkook's eyebrows raised, mouth agape in the process, "Guess what?" he asked as Yugyeom chuckled.

"You were absent yesterday, right? A senior handed your excuse letter." Yugyeom said, smirking. Jungkook was aware of this, because he was the one who suggested to give the excuse letter for the younger.

"I know. " Jungkook said, drifted his attention to his phone. "And guess what, I know who it is. " Yugyeom said once again, making Jungkook's attention drop quickly to Yugyeom.