Chapter 13

WORD COUNT:648
~*Grace's P.O.V.*~
The woman pulling my hair was wearing a lot of red,white,and a little black.Her hair was bright red and poofy.Oh my....
The Queen of hearts.Wow,I really hope (Y/n) finds me.Im really scared.
"Your highness!What are you gonna do to her?"
She laughed a dark laugh and yelled,
"OFF WITH HER HEAD!!"
The guard jumped at her yelling and scurried off.I winced as she yanked my hair to left signaling she was turning into a narrow hallway.On each side were toads standing on their hind legs as if they were human.She tossed me forwards to two guards,who chained both of my hands together.
As they held me the queen walked up to me and lifted my chin with her index finger.
"Where is (Y/n) (L/n)?!"
She yelled/questioned.
Why did she need to know this?I don't even know where she is!Sh-she could be dead for all I know!Wow..I sure hope not.
"She doesn't know."
A deep voice spoke.
"What?!Are you gonna tell me you brought a girl with no information on (Y/n)?!"
"Relax.She's on her way.Unfortunately with a guest."
"Who is with (Y/n)?"
"Killian,also known as Captain Hook."
She scoffed.
"Don't you hurt them!"
I yelled.Just then I hear yelling and swords clanging together.I gasp and look towards to giant double doors.
"Just in time..."
The Red Queen said.Oh no,(Y/n),what have you done?
"Guards!Guard us!"
(Y/n) and Killian bust through the doors.
"Let her go!Now!"
(y/n) yelled.
"(Y/n) don't do it!"
I warned.But,with that thick skull of hers,she ran towards me.
~*(Y/n)'s P.O.V.*~
As I run towards Grace, I get shoved against a wall.
"Wha-?!"
"Not this time,love."
Ugh!Pan!
"Why are you working with her?!"
I say as push him off of me and sprint for Grace.
I then get taken by the waist and pulled down.Then, I get flipped over to be straddled by Pan.I take out my sword,but my sword gets swept away by a guard.I look at Pan in anger.
"Who said I was working for her?"
He whispered in my ear.I shudder by his voice.I look over to Killian.He looks at me worried.I just smile.He looks back at me with confusion.I look at Pan and smirk.While this time,im on top of him.I lean down to his ear.
"What made you change your mind,Pan?"
He smirked and said,
"Well,She's VERY bossy."
I rolled my eyes.I knew that wasn't the right answer but laughed anyway.
"Alright Pan,Ill let you slid with that one.Then he yanked me down to wear our chests were touching.I blushed when I looked to where I see an axe in the wall next to us.
"Thanks."
I huff.Wow this is akward.But I still kept his gaze.I noticed how hypnotizing his Beautiful green eyes were.Just as I was staring into his eyes,he slowly leaned in.
Before he closed the gap,Grace and Killian yelled my name.I got up and ran towards them blushing like crazy.
~*Killian's P.O.V.*~
WHAT THE HELL?!Is Pan really gonna kiss (Y/n)?!And she's leaning in to?!WHAT THE FUCK?!Oh hell no!!
"(Y/N)!!!!!"
I yelled at the same time as Grace.I was being held down by guards same as Grace.
~*Grace's P.OV.*~
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING?!IS SHE REALLY GONNA KISS MR.PETER FUCK?!
"(Y/N)!!!!!"
I yell at the same time as Killian.He must of seen it to.(Y/n) looks up and runs towards us blushing.Just as she's running a big cage drops on top of her and she immediately drops to her knees.I see Pan running up to her while me and Killian are being forced into a cage oursleves. Is Pan falling for (Y/n)??