Chapter 14

~*(Y/n)'s P.O.V.*~
"Noooooo!"
I scream as I reach for Grace through the bars. Killian looked furious and Grace looked confused and sad. I looked back to see Peter fighting against the guards as they pull him away.
"(y/n)!!"
He yelled as a tear trickled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and looked towards Killian. He had a sword to his neck as well as Grace.
"Let them go! Just take me!"
I pleaded. She laughed and came closer to me.
"Aww,but that leaves out all the fun."
She said,dragging out the word 'fun'. My eyes wided.
"What ever you plan to do with them,just do it to me and leave them out of this."
I suggested. She thought about it and giggled.
"Very well."
Just as she said that Killian and Grace yelled things like,
"No don't do it!"
Or
"Stop!Wait!"
I couldn't bare to see them get hurt,so I simply pleaded the Queen their freedom. They both deserve a better life than mine,of course.
"Go back to Neverland!"
I yelled back. Killian nodded but Grace frowned and shook her head. She gestured the guards to take me away. I didn't even struggle,I just hung my head in sadness. After a few minutes the guards pushed me into a dark room.I looked up as a spotlight landed on four anamatronics. I now had a questioned look on my face,then, a hand was placed on my right shoulder. I gasped and turned around pulling back. When I turned I saw Pan.
"It's okay. It's just me."
He exclaimed. I breathed out and questioned him.
"Why did they put us here?"
He sighed and spoke.
"They are going to torture us."
He said while pointing to the 4 standing on what looked like a stage.
"H-how do you know?"
I say. He looked down then my (e/c) eyes.
"Bea cause they already tortured me."
I gasped.I looked at him with a 'are you okay?'look. He smiled his famous smile.
"I'm fine."
"You don't look fine,to me at least."
I mumbled the last part.
He chuckled.
"Yea well-"
He was interrupted by music.
He looks over to the anamatronics and his eyes filled with anger.
"What?"
"Brace yourself."
Just then all four robots jump at us with a shrieking scream.
"Ahhh!"
I screamed.Peter took me by the hand and yanked me towards him. He ran away,still holding my hand. I was blushing the whole time.