Chapter 26

*(Y/n)'s P.O.V.*
"What do you think happened while they were trying to get Grace back?"
I spoke unsure of the answer. I heard him sigh and felt his hand softly reach my cheek.
"I don't know...but once they all get here we are going to figure everything out, together."
I smiled softly and nodded. I then sighed and leant into his chest once again.
"All these 'adventures' have gotten us so far....."
I say in thought. He nodded and stroked some of my hair into place,due to sleeping earlier.
"Agreed. What do you suppose?"
I bit my lip and thought about it. I knew that everyone in Neverland and Wonderland have lost something or someone. I also knew that we have been so worried about finding Grace and Killian, that we never really stepped back and tried to......live.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is....after we settle things with Grace, Knightly, and Tink....maybe we could figure something out for us."
We made brief eye contact. I saw him smile and nod.
"Okay~ after everything is settled down, we can settle down ourselves and live our lives without any trouble."
He spoke, simplifying to what I was referring to. I giggle and nod.
"Sound good?"
I asked to make sure he was fully okay with it. He smiled brightly and nodded while pecking my lips.
"Perfect~"
I slightly blush and softly kiss him. He kisses back and smiles. We pull away and looked towards the door, due to hearing a loud knock. Peter and I rushed to the door and opened it. It happened to be storming outside so the two figures were soaked while lightning struck with thunder following after. I then was able to make out Knightly's face and quickly pulled her inside, along with the second figure. Once they were inside, Peter closed the door and tied the second figure to a chair. Knightly was panting while pointing at the figure. I finally looked at the figure and saw that it was Grace. She had scars on her face and bruises.
"She-! She...k-killed h-her!~"
Knightly tried rushing while continuing to pant. I gave a confused look, then noticed Tink was missing.
"W-what?!"
I stuttered lowly. Knightly then collapsed to the floor. I gasped and rushed to her side. I held her head on my lap and tried to softly wake her up, hoping she would. I finally clenched my jaw and gave up. I pulled away and picked her up, placing her on the bed. Peter pushed questions towards Grace. I sighed and placed a blanket over Knightly. I placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a reassuring smile.
"Don't force it on her~ let her think."
I said calmly. I turned to her.
"We need answers...you have 10 minutes to think long and hard about it before we ask again and again."
I spoke sternly and pulled Peter aside. We walked to the foot of the bed and whispered.
"I'll take care of Knightly and you take care of getting answers from Grace."
I stated. He agreed and walked back to Grace. I walked back to Knightly and grabbed a few things for her, such as: medicine, a warm face cloth, trash can, and extra pillows. After I get those things, I sat in a chair next to where she was sleeping and placed the damp, warm, face cloth on her forehead. Peter took Grace into another room to talk about Tink. Knightly soon woke up and gasped. She quickly sat up and frantically looked around. I slightly jumped and held her hand.
"Hey~it's okay! You're alright."
I spoke trying to calm her down. She was panting lightly and gave my hand a light squeeze.
"T-thank you..."
She breathed out. I smiled and nodded. I let her settle down while I started to head towards the room Grace and Peter were in. I exhaled deeply and gave a small knock. The door soon opened, with Peter peeking his head through the opening.
"Is everything okay? Did you get any info?"
I questioned, quite eager. He smiled and cupped my face.
"Everything's fine~ is Knightly okay?"
I smiled back and kissed the palm of his hand. I nodded and locked eyes with him.
"Yea she's fine~ Are you okay?"
He nodded and kissed my forehead.
"I'm fine, don't worry about me, love~"
I bit my lip and nodded. He pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair softly. I hummed in delight and kissed his cheek.
"I hate to ruin the moment, but I gotta go check on Knightly~ make sure to get info from Grace~"
He smiled and nodded. I pulled on his shirt, pulling him into a sweet, passionate kiss. Once we pulled away, I gave one last smile before I walked back into the room Knightly was staying at.
*Peter's P.O.V*
I smile as (y/n) walks away. I bit my lip and forced myself to look away. I walked back towards Grace(being tied to a chair), and growled.
"Talk.."
She gave a stubborn look and shook her head.
"Why do you care?!"
She spat. I grew more furious. I slammed my hand against the wall next to her face.
"Because my girlfriend wants info about Tinker Bell! If I were the one in charge, I would've killed you already! But unfortunately, (y/n) needs answers!"
I argued. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"Why would she be with someone like you?"
I glared daggers at her as I back away.
"Say what you please~ you'll be dead soon anyway!"
I retorted. She kept a stern, stubborn look on her face, but you could still spot a pinch of worry and fright in her eyes. I clenched my jaw and sighed.
"I'll give you one last chance before i loose my shit and rip your throat out...10...9...8...-"
"FINE! I'll talk!"
She panicked. I smirked and nodded.
"Good. I'll get (y/n) and you'll tell both of us."
I bit the inside of my cheek and walked out of the room, locking the door behind me. I walked towards our room. A smile tugged at the corner of my mouth, thinking of (y/n) and I living together...no! Don't think about matters like that right now! Focus on what is happening now! I walked in and saw Knightly sleeping and (y/n) sitting in a chair next to her. I sighed and hugged her around her shoulders. She slightly tensed but soon relaxed again.
"How's she doing?"
I ask while kissing her neck. She softly giggled and kissed my temple.
"She doing good. She just needs rest right now. How's Grace?"
I sighed and rested my chin on her shoulder.
"That's why I came in here...I came to bring you to her because she's ready to talk. I wanted both of us to hear the news.."
She hesitated before nodding. I nodded as well and held her hand, leading her to the room Grace was held in. I unlocked the door and opened it. (Y/n) seemed a little nervous, so I gave her hand a light squeeze.
*(Y/n)'s P.O.V*
Peter gave my hand a light squeeze. We made it to the side of the room Grace was in. I approached her and crossed my arms, loosing grip of Peter's hand.
"Are you ready to tell us what the hell happened?"
I questioned, eager to find out about Tink. Grace sighed and looked down.
"I'm sorry for what I've done...but I all I can do is tell you that Tink is after the Queen of Hearts... Knightly tried to stop her but I didn't want her getting hurt, so I knocked Knightly out and carried her half way here. When she woke up, half-way, she had thought I murdered Tink."
I stared in shock. Peter placed a hand on my shoulder and gave a look of concern towards me. I looked at him with worry, then back at Grace.
"We have to go get her!"
I exclaimed. Peter sighed.
"(Y/n), that'll be dangerous to go back in that castle.. And you know that."
He spoke cautiously. I clenched my jaw and shook my head.
"I don't care! I made a promise and I intend to keep it!"
I pushed passed him and went towards the den, gathering my sword and supplies for the trip to the Queen of Hearts castle.
*Peter's P.O.V*
I rushed after her and grabbed her hand, forcing her to turn towards me.
"No! I don't care about the promise! All I care about is your safety! I won't let you leave.."
I say while cupping her face. She removed my hand and shook her head.
"Well, I care. And if you don't like my decision, too bad."
I frowned and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She slightly kissed back, then pulled away.
"I'm going with you."
I spoke softly as I rested my forehead against hers.
*(y/n)'s P.O.V*
I sighed and shook my head.
"I need someone to stay here and watch after Knightly and Grace..."
Peter whimpered and frowned. I clenched my jaw, trying not to give in.
"Please? I just wanna look after you baby~"
I sigh and cup his face.
"Then who is gonna watch after Grace and Knightly?"
He swallowed thickly and leaned in to kiss my ear gently.
"Knightly can look after Grace~ I can put a spell on the cabin to lock them inside~"
He whispered while kissing my cheek and looking into my eyes. I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded.
"Okay.."
I breathed out. He smiled and pulled me into another passionate kiss. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss. I slowly pulled away, due to needing air.
"C'mon~ I'll leave a note for Knightly."
I say while writing a note, explaining that Peter and I were headed to get Tink back. I placed it on the nightstand and walked next to Peter.
"Ready to go, love?~"
I slightly blushed and giggled.
"Yea~"
I spoke softly. I grabbed his hand and headed for the door.
Let's go get Tink~
[a/n 1800 words!!! Yay! Anyway just wanted to say there WILL BE SLOW UPDATES!! FYI!warning!
Edited: apparently there is no school(Friday)bc it's storming its ass off.......YAY I HAVE ALL DAY TO WRITE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited: so it flooded everywhere and I got rescued twice due to it flooding 2+feet in every single house...stay safe in Louisiana!!!
Edited: guys...we lost everything...omfg...
Edited: I'm basically homeless rn...THANKS NATURAL DISATSER!!!! Anyway...Comment your fav part of the story and plz vote so I know that you guys are still enjoying the story!
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
Buh-byeeeeee!!]