Chapter 17

*(y/n)'s P.O.V*
Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me to the outside of the bushes.
"What are you doing?"
He just shushed me. I looked towards the bonfire and gasped. I saw two familiar figures next to the bonfire, it looked like it was Grace and someone else.
"(Y/n), if you want them to live you have to follow my lead. Are you up for that?"
I hesitated. I mean this is Peter Pan, the once evil one who would kill just to get what he wanted.
"Would that mean i would have to kill?"
I didn't like that thought but....its to save my brother and my friend. I would do anything g for them.
"Yeah, I'll do it."
I whispered.
He nodded then pulled me again.
"Let's go."
  *(y/n)'s P.O.V.*
Peter gave me a sympathetic look.
"You have missed so much...."
He fell silent after that.
"What do you mean? What did I miss?"
He sighed. I couldn't help but to stare at the bruises and think up of what could have happened. He frowned.
"We lost so many people..."
I furrowed my eyebrows.
"W-who?"
I shuddered. I didn't want to know, but yet I did. He pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear.
"The lost boys,Tink,Alice,the mad hatter, and I think Kill-"
Pushed away fast.
"No!"
I gasped. He tried to hug me again, but I fell to my knees before he could. Tears streamed down my face, I couldn't hold them back................I just lost my brother....one of the only people that kept me going. And now he's gone..
I shuddered as my crying was taking over me. Peter hugged me tight. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the cabin where I woke up. As he set me down on the bed, he said,
"Get some rest..."
He hesitated like he was going to do something, but turned around instead. I nodded and laid down and pulled the blanket over my body.

The darkness slowly took over.....