Chapter 16

(A/n NEW PROFILE PIC!)
WORD COUNT:384
-=+=-
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
-=+=-
Ugh.My head hurts.I sat up from my laying position,opening my eyes.My vision is blurry.i blinked a few times to clear my vision.
When my vision cleared,I turned my head to the left and saw a note on a little bedside table.I took the note.It read:
Don't worry,by the time you wake up he won't be a problem anymore.
--Killian--
I gasped.
"Peter!"
I jumped off of the small bed and ran out the tent.
When I got out,the smell I smoke hit me.I looked around to find the sorce of smoke,until my eyes darted to the distance.It was a bonfire.
"What?"
I breathed out.
I walked towards the fire.Just then,a hand grabs my arm and pulls me aside.I was now behind some bushes.
"Do you want yourself killed?!"
The strange,yet familiar male voice spoke.
"Wha-who are you?"
I stuttered.I noticed he had a hoodie on when he pulled the hood from his face.I gasp.
"Peter?!"
My arms instantly reach around his waist,as my face burrows into his chest.
I felt him hug back.This made me smile.I noticed that every time I'm around Peter,I get this feeling inside of my stomach.Peter pulled away first.I didn't want the hug to end,but it had to sooner or later.
I sighed.
"How long was I out?"
He frowned,then pulled me for a hug, I instantly hugged back.
"Too long"
He breathed out.On the inside I got really worried,but on the outside I just tightened my grip.
"What did I miss?"
I spoke letting go and pulling back.He slightly smiled and began.
"Nothing important."
I slightly smiled back and brought my hand to his face.My thumb went over a bruise on his cheek.I lightly kissed the bruise.
"I'm sorry for whatever they did to you."
He just smiled in response.
[a/n I know I said I'll update when I get 5+
Votes on last chapter but I thought this chapter was pretty good!😃So this time only 5+ votes and I'll update next chapter!i already have chapter 17 written on paper and it's three pages long in a composition book soooooo ya!
Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
And
Bye my frostbites!!]