Chapter 3

WORD COUNT: 447

{(Y/n) P.O.V.}
"What do you want,hook?"
I say sternly.He smirks then starts.
"I came to make a little......deal."
"Why on earth would I make any kind of deals with, you?!"
He Smiled.
"'Cause you can have your revenge on Peter Pan!"
He did a slight evil like laugh at the end.I raised a brow then smirked.
"What do you need?"
Next thing you know, he hugged me. I hugged back. WAIT!WHAT?! Why am I hugging back. After all the back stabbing and lying he has done to me?! I pulled away. His smile faded because of my actions.
"(N/n), Eh...whats tak'n so long in there? Im coming in."
Oh no....
When she walked in she saw Killian standing there right in front of me.
"Oh, uh....heh.....whos this?"
"Oh well, Gracie.....this is......Killian. Also known as Captian Hook."
She looked shocked and surprised when she herd the name 'Captain Hook'. But she soon had a smile plastered back on her face.
"Oh, well I'm Grace!"
She said with a girly-high-pitched-voice. I chuckled by Killian's reaction to her.
"Ello, mate."
"I like you accent! Its catchy!"
I sighed and realized she was basically flirting with my brother.
"Okay, you two we have a party to get to!"
I cheered as I pulled out my sword and pointed it to the sky.
They both laughed and walked out the door. I walked out behind them. This is going to be interesting..

A group of 4 people started playing some music.Once they were done I walked up to them.
"Great music,but how come I've never seen you mates before."
"Oh,well we at apart of Grace's crew.We are also new,she kinda adopted us from our horrible lives."
The girl with the blonde hair said.
"Well what are ye names?"
"Oh my names Chica,this is Bonnie ,that is Freddy,and also that is foxy."
My (e/c) eyes wandered up and down there clothing.they definetly aren't from around here.
"Well,welcome aboard!Go and enjoy the fun."
They nodded and walked through the crowd.Just then Grace walked up to me.
"Hey,how you holdin' up?"
"Who are they?"
I looked towards the noticeable 4.
"They call him gold.He kidnapped the 4 and abused them.Then tried to make them his own personal slaves for a Restraunt he had.I pretty much saved them,(Y/n)."
"Very well."
Was all I said before turning,and walking away.My (h/l) (h/c) hair fell half way down my back,occasionally (is that how u spell it?)floating in the wind. I herd faint grunts and shrieks.Ugh what is Killian doing now?!