Chapter 1

A/N: hi! So I've noticed that every once in a while I will get people reading this story.... I wrote this YEARS ago. Please don't hold high expectations for this story lmao. Please check out my other stories! <3

WORD COUNT: 401

{(Y/N)'s  P.O.V.}

       I was walking along the deck of my ship, watching the waves. I stop and lean against the railing, facing the waters below. I sighed and crossed my arms in thought. "Capin', there's another ship comin' this way." With a flick of my wrist,I signaled Thomas to leave. I turned on my heel and headed to the front of me ship. I chuckled, remembering how I got The Black Pearl from Jack Sparrow himself. But that was another story for another time.

       I squinted my eyes,to see a ship a wee bit smaller than me own. "Ready your weapons!Load the cannons!" I demanded as I yanked out  my sword and pointed it the the sky. As the ship came closer into view, I slowly pointed towards the ship with my sword signaling to get ready to aim. "Ready! Aim!............WAIT!! What the bloody hell?! Hold your Fire!"

       I see a figure waving their hands in the air, signaling a surrender of some-sort. "(Y/n)!" An all-too-familiar, female voice screams from the distance. "Grace?!" I yell across the sounds of waves crashing against my ship. "Who else do you think it is, pinhead?!" I smirked at her comment.  Ah, the childish name calling...That's Grace for ya..Hm... "Um, I don't know?! Maybe an enemy??" She laughed her signature and contagious laugh.

        Grace and I have been best friends since we can remember. Once her ship was close enough, she a boarded. She ran up and hugged me, I slightly hugged back. I wasn't much of a huger. "How have you been, (N/n)?"

       "D-don't call me that."  "Oh, c'mon! Have a little spirit!" She laughed and smiled at me. I raised a brow and gave her a 'really?' look.  "Fine don't be happy, that's just what I needed today." She sighed. For her sake, I decided to become sarcastic. She looked at the ground. "Welcome." Was all I could say back, with a smirk. "Ugh!I can't believe you!" She huffed and punched the side of my shoulder. I winced and rubbed my arm. She could pack a punch, no doubt. "Yes, you can!" I smiled at her without her noticing. Every time she's on my ship we always have a good time. Yea, we have arguments and fights sometimes, but we always end up forgiving each other.

[a/n AND WE ARE BACK!! As the story is reuploaded you will notice the chapters getting longer, that's normal! I'm glad to bring this story back and revamped(not totally!) I'm just editing and adding to the story! Hope you guys are as happy as I am, because I miss this book so much! But currently working one book at a time! I have a new book, 'The End' that as two chapter so far, so go check it out! Now to stop my rambling...hope y'all enjoy! This is gonna most probably be a slow paced reupload, but hopefully you'll still enjoy just as much(maybe even more) as before!
Bye my little frostbites!]