Chapter 24

[a/n OMG THANKS FOR 10k READS!!!!!!!]
*(Y/n)'s P.O.V.*
As Peter and I search through the woods, we come across a beach on the edge of the island. I sigh in frustration and sit on a semi-boulder close to the bay.

"How the hell are we going to find Killian, in the middle of the forest, in Wonderland?"I muttered irritatedly

I muttered irritatedly. Peter walked in front of me and sighed.
"I know it's hard right now, but we can do this...trust me."
I looked at him and gave a weak smile.
"Yea..its just difficult to think about how to find my brother and also worrying on balancing reality on my shoulders."
He sadly smiled and nodded. Peter cupped my face and looked me in the eyes.
"(Y/n), we will pull through this..."
I just nodded and looked back at him. He leaned in and softly placed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss and tilted my head to deepen it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I softly giggled and let him hold me close. He slowly pulled away and smiled, while placing his forehead against mine. I glanced at his lips once more, then back into his eyes. He slightly smirked and pecked my nose. I playfully roll my eyes and burry my face into his neck. I personally didn't want to leave this position, due to being extremely comfortable, but all must soon come to an end. I pulled away softly and sighed. He understood my actions and pulled back as well.
"Guess we should start searching for him again..."
He nodded and kissed my forehead.
"Let's keep our heads up this time, okay?~"
I giggled and nodded.
"Yea..."
He nodded. I started heading back into the woods, with Peter following close behind. As we search through the woods, we come across a portal.

 As we search through the woods, we come across a portal

"This is a portal to Neverland..."
Peter spoke as if in thought. I gave him a surprised look.
"Maybe Killian knows he's being looked for...he probably left?!"
Peter furrowed his brows and nodded.
"Yes, also the portal looks freshly opened... Might as well be on our way to look for him.."
He stated. I smiled brightly and grabbed his hand, quickly jumping through the portal...
Once we were through the portal, I let go of Peter's hand. We scout around the area to see if the coast was clear. It was.
"Where would he go first?"
Pan asked looking around. I sighed, knowing exactly where he would go.
"Ship.."
I muttered. Peter looked at me and questioned.
"Where?"
"His ship. If I were him, I would go to my ship to sail far away from anyone to have chances of catching me."
He nodded and walked towards me with a determined expression. I raised a brow as he pulled me close to his chest. I looked at him slightly flustered.
"Peter what are you doing?"
"I'm gonna teleport us to his ship...maybe we can beat him there.."
I shook my head.
"But what if I'm wrong, and he doesn't go to his ship?!"
I say quite frantically due to seeing Peter prepare to say a 'spell' for teleportation.
"I believe you...I think that you are correct, so there for I will bring us there.."
Peter said as if nothing was wrong with his plan. I sigh in frustration and agree anyway.
"Fine! Let's just hurry.."
He nodded and quickly said the spell. Suddenly we were among wooden floors that swayed.

I noticed that I was clinging on to Peter with my eyes closed

I noticed that I was clinging on to Peter with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and loosened my grip. Peter had a good grip on my waist.
"You okay?"
He asked a little worried. I gulped and nodded.
"Yeah I'm fine...let's just search his ship.."
I suggested. He agreed and let my figure go.
"Let's split up. I'll search the ship and you search on land."
I stated. He shook his head.
"No, I'll search with you."
He spoke sternly. I gave him a quizzical look.
"What? Why?"
"I'm not leaving your side. What if he tries to hurt you and I'm not here to help protect you?"
I slightly frowned.
"Peter.... He won't hurt me..I -"
"You don't know that! He changed, remember? Grace changed him.."
I slightly looked down. I didn't know if I was angry at Pan or just disappointed towards Grace, for making that decision... I then felt my chin being lifted..
*Peter's P.O.V*
I lifted her chin and gave a sad smile.
"I just don't want you getting hurt, okay?"
She nodded. She avoided eye contact and looked behind me.
"Killian?"
She spoke weakly. I turned and looked at the figure standing there, behind me, with sad eyes. I held (y/n)'s hand, protectively.
"So you're with my little sister..."
Killian spoke scratchily. I nodded sternly. He glared daggers at me, but u held my stance. I wasn't going to back doe to him, I loved (y/n) and I always will. I could tell (y/n) was nervous due to her hand slightly shaking. I intertwined my fingers with hers while keeping my stare with Killian.
"(Y/n) why him? You could choose so much better!"
Killian demanded. I growled under my breath.
*(y/n)'s P.O.V.*
"Tch! You are in no place to tell me what I can or cannot do! You left when I needed you!"
I tightened my grip on Peter's hand.
"I was looking for you!"
My eyes started to water.
"You wouldn't of had to look for me if you stayed."
Killian growled and lunged towards Peter. Before I knew it, Killian and Peter were fighting on the floor. I widen my eyes and tried to pull Killian off of Peter, but he wouldn't budge. A tear ran down my cheek when I came to conclusion to what I had to do. I pulled out my gun and pointed it to Killian, shakily.
BAM!
[a/n EXACTLY 1000 words!! Yay! THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!! Means a lot! What do you thinks gonna happen next??
Buh-Bye!!!]