Chapter 19

* (Y/N)'s P.O.V*

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled his face closer to deepen the kiss. Before anything else happened, There was a knock on the door. Peter looked me in the eye and slightly frowned. I sat up while he got off the bed and opened the door. To our surprise it was Felix...

"Good...your both alive."

I had a look of confusion.

"Felix, what are you doing here??"

He chuckled. He walked up to Peter and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I know where your friend and brother are....Thought you should know."

I hesitated. Do I really want to know where Grace and Killlian are? I mean Grace isn't herself anymore and Killian is basically her servant.

"I don't think I would be able to see them any more..."

Felix then walked towards me.

"It's okay. Grace is inprisoned and Killian is on the run, but he is in a small hideout."

My mouth gaped open.

"How do you even know this? Are you stalking them?"

He just chuckled and shook his head. Peter stood next to me. I bit my lip, hesitently.

"I still don't know...It's choas out there and I just don't think they are in their right mind anymore."

Felix leaned closer adn whispered in my ear.

"I know Pan just wants you to stay here while he toys with you...heh...your his pet now."

I gasped and pushed him away. When I did, the force pushed my back slightly casuing me to bump into Peter. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind. I could feel my heart racing for its own life.

"'Till we meet again......(Y/n)"

Him saying that sent a shiver down my spine. Peter turned me around and looked me in the eye.

"What did he say to you?"

His voice full of concern.

"I-uh......he-he said that you were toyin' with me and you consider me your pet ."

His eyes widen.

"I would never do that to you. I love you, (Y/n). I will protect you with my life if i have to...okay?"

A smile tug at the corners of my lips. This made him smile adn hug me.

"I love you too, you scallywag."

This made him chuckle.

"You and your pirate talk..heh, it's cute."

This made a light sprinkle of red dust appear on my cheeks. I buried my face in the crook of his neck to hide my blush darkening. His grip on my waist tightened. I lightly pecked his neck then pull away. I stare into his forest green eyes. He smiles and leans in. As our lips connect, he wraps his arms back around my waist and pulls me close. I giggle. We pull away.

"Peter, should I go find Grace and Killian?"

He thought about it.

"I don't know. I mean there is a way to get them back to 'normal'. It's just not easy and it's very risky."

I nodded.

"Will it be worth it?"

He frowned.

"Yea. It will..."

I tilted my head.

"What is it?"

He held both of my hands.

"Like I said, It's risky and not easy. I just don't want to risk your life.."

I smirked. I kissed his nose and walked to the window. As I was looking out of the window, Peter hugged me from behind.(Gosh cant stahp da tuching XD)

"I wanna help them......no matter what."

He sighed.

"Are your sure your up for the dangerous adventure?"

I laughed.

'"Nope, but it'll be worth it once Grace and Killian are back to thinking straight again."

He laughed and played with the tips of my hair.

"As long as im by your side the whole time, im in."

I smiled. Huh....... Desicions, Desicions.

Mistaken Lost...Pirate?!(Peter Pan x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara