Chapter 29

*(y/n)'s pov*

"What?"

"I'm sorry-"

"How long have you known this?"

"I just heard..I didn't want to-"

"Heard? Someone told you?"

I sniffled and nodded, not wanting to make eye contact.

"Felix told me that Killian Poisoned me and it made sense due to being weak earlier and feeling sick.."

"Felix makes up lies just to get to you! Why would you ever take reason from him?"

I swallowed thickly and shrugged.

"I thought it made sense..."

"Everything always has a way of making sense to anyone...you can't be dying, you won't be dying. I wont allow it."

I bit my lip and nodded, feeling slightly uneasy about it.

"When can we finally settle down? I mean, a lot has come up and im just tired of so much of this crap."

He lifted my chin and planted a soft kiss against my lips. I smile into the kiss as he wipes the last tear on my cheek. I lightly pulled away and shared glances with him.

"Soon. We have to make sure that everyone will be okay on their own though...unless you want to just leave.."

I shook my head.

"No. I want to make sure Knightly and Grace will make it alive."

He nodded and held me close. I really wanted to believe I wasn't dying, but something kept pulling at the negative thought.

"I love you, (Y/n)..Get some sleep."

I nodded and snuggled my face into his neck, softly giving it a peck.

"I love you too~"

He kissed my head and soon fell asleep. I stayed awake a little bit later than him, still thinking about death... I thought about what it would be like to die, not that it's a good idea, no, I just have always wondered who I would see in the after-life. My brother? My ship? My parents?

Nah.. Don't think like that! I shook my head out of thought and sighed. I decided to finally let my body sleep and get rest for tomorrow; Still unknown for now~ I, what seemed to be soon, woke up to find emptiness to my side(left or right; however you sleep). I sat up and rubbed my eyes with a yawn.

"Peter?"

Nothing....hmm... I noticed that there was a note on my bedside table(nightstand). I carefully took the note into my hand and read it aloud.

"Going to find something to make you feel better~ I think Ariel might have something."

I sigh with a smile.

"Classic Peter..."

I giggle and slowly got out of bed, getting dressed carefully. I grabbed my sword and walked out of the cabin. I took a deep breath and carefully made my way to the Mermaid Lagoon. From what I heard Ariel hangs out there now, and has been for a while. Once I had made it there, I saw Peter on a rock talking with Ariel.

I walked over, hoping over different rocks to get to my destination

I walked over, hoping over different rocks to get to my destination. When I landed on the rock that the two familiar people(technically a person and a half lol),They both looked at me and smiled.

"Hiya, (y/n)! How are you feeling?"

I smiled sweetly and nodded.

"I'm pulling through~ Thanks for asking! How have you been?"

She nodded understandingly and answered gratefully.

"I'm doing fine! Flounder recently had two little guppies, so our adventures are on hold."

I raised a brow and nodded my head towards the water.

"Flounder? Children? Ha! That's great! How did he find the right one?"

I laughed at the little bulling we did to Flounder.

"Well he finally grew up!--"

"Bah! I hate the phrase!"

Peter butted in. I giggled and held his hand.

"Then don't listen, child~"

I said motherly-like. He rolled his eyes playfully and shook his head.

"Whatever~"

I giggled again and turned to Ariel, again.

"So what do you have that can make me feel better?"

She shrugged.

"Depends...You would have to have a little 'check-up' from Wendy Darling. Ring a bell?"

I widen my eyes and looked towards Peter, who was already disagreeing.

"No. We are NOT going to see her."

"But she is the only person who can give the check-up! Peter you don't even have to go! She's older now and knows what's she's doing!"

Peter sighed, slightly agitated.

"Fine. Im going"

I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, Peter."

He looked at me and rubbed his chin.

"You owe me now~"

i blushed and scoffed.

"You wish!"

(Dont worry none of that anymore XD)

He laughed and nudged my arm.

"Well, let's get this show on the road~"

I giggled and nodded.

"Okay~"

Ariel smiled and lead us to the little island with a big hospital-like building. I saw the unevenness in Peter's face. To comfort him, I held his hand firmly. He smiled down at me and softly pecked my nose. I giggled and continued on walking. I looked back at Ariel who had to let us go on without her due to her being a mermaid.

She winked and gave a certain look i couldn't quite place my finger on. I shrugged it off and finally made it to the entrance of the building. Right as I went to raise my hand to knock on the door, it opened to show Wendy. She had a smile plastered onto her face along with a slight glare towards me. Knowing what this meant, I let out a sigh. She moved aside and invited us in.

"Welcome."

I attempted to smile warmly, but all that was truly showing was discomfort towards the intimidating woman.

"I'm assuming you already know why we are here?"

Peter interrupted. Wendy gave a nod and smirked.

"Didn't expect Peter Pan to get some girl knocked up~"

I blushed and widen my eyes. Peter glared Wendy down and held my hannd tighter.

"She's not some girl, and how did you know that?"

Wendy scoffed.

"It can easily be seen, Peter. Didn't Ariel tell you I have gotten a few powers?"

Peter rolled his eyes.

"No"

Wendy gave a fake hurt expression.

"Peter, (y/n), congrats! You're having a baby! Ha ha!"

[a/n HEY GUYS!!!So this is technically the last chapter! I know, I know! The next chapter is probably going to be a short summed up chapter for whats gonna happen next! Thanks so much for 10.6k reads!! plus 200 votes!!! Hope you all enjoys this book I love you all!!!!!!]