Chapter 28

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v*
As Peter continued to give me soup, I noticed a worry-like vibe from Peter. I stopped him and grabbed his hand.
"Stop worrying so much.."
He sighed and set down the bowl. He turned to me and layer against my chest.
"I can't wait to spend time with you alone."
I smiled at his comment.
"Me too~"
I kissed his forehead and  held him close. Being caught up in the moment, I completely forgot about Grace and Knightly.
"Peter...where's Tiana?"
He then quickly sat up and sighed.
"I'm sorry...I got to check on them...I kinda left them to hold off Tiana while I  took care of you.."
I scoffed and threw a pillow at him.
"We have to go!"
I exclaim while trying to get up, but soon falling to my knees.
"Eh? Why am I so weak?"
I muttered. Peter helped me back into bed. He pecked my lips.
"Rest. I'll take care of it."
I sighed and nodded, letting him leave. I crossed my arms and huffed.
"This isn't fair!"
I spoke to myself. I growled and went to get up again. I held tightly into the bed, stumbling a bit. C'mon (y/n)! I scolded myself. I took a deep breath and went to let go of the bed, but was stopped.
"I wouldn't keep trying,love~"
Eh?!
"What?"
I looked at the figure on the widow seat.
"Felix?!"
I exclaimed.
"Tch, you truly are numb aren't you?"
I raised a brow and hissed.
"What the hell do you want..."
He smirked.
"I just came to see if the rumors were true~"
I widen my eyes slightly.
"W-what rumors?"
He softly chuckled.
"You mean, you don't know? Tch. Tch. Such a shame!"
He teased more. I huffed and glares at him.
"Just tell me already!"
He nodded and rolled his eyes.
"Well the first one is about you and your little hubby are going to settling down together soon...true?"
I bit my lip and slightly looked down.
"Maybe...what's the other?"
"Your dying~"
I widen my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.
"W-what? That can't be true!"
Felix shrugged.
"Then why are you weak? Useless? Gone-"
"Stop! Please.."
I pleaded as a tear ran down my cheek.
"H-how?.."
He placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Killian poisoned you...when you first woke up to this place...remember?"
I gasp and suddenly have a flashback to when I first woke up in the cabin....
Flashbacks~
Ugh.My head hurts.I sat up from my laying position,opening my eyes.My vision is blurry.i blinked a few times to clear my vision.
When my vision cleared,I turned my head to the left and saw a note on a little bedside table.I took the note.It read:
Don't worry,by the time you wake up he won't be a problem anymore.
--Killian--
I gasped.
"Peter!"
I jumped off of the small bed and ran out the tent.
When I got out,the smell I smoke hit me.I looked around to find the sorce of smoke,until my eyes darted to the distance.It was a bonfire.
"What?"
I breathed out.
I walked towards the fire.Just then,a hand grabs my arm and pulls me aside.I was now behind some bushes.
"Do you want yourself killed?!"
The strange,yet familiar male voice spoke.
"Wha-who are you?"
I stuttered.I noticed he had a hoodie on when he pulled the hood from his face.I gasp.
"Peter?!"
~~~
"Killian?"
I spoke weakly. I turned and looked at the figure standing there, with sad eyes. I held Peter's hand, warily.
"So you're with my little sister..."
Killian spoke scratchily.
~~~
"IM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!!!"
Flashbacks OVER!
I covered my hand with my mouth with tears flooding from my eyes.
"He must've injected something while you were sleeping..."
He spoke softly. I slightly shook my head and tried to dry my tears.
"It'll probably be best if you cancel that little 'settling down' date, love~ you need to tell him.."
I nodded and grabbed his hand before he tried to leave.
"Please....help me~..."
I pleaded, wishing..no, hoping that there was a way to cure or help me. He sighed.
"There's nothing I can do.."
With that he left. I clenched the blankets underneath me and swallowed thickly.
"This can't be happening..."
I looked around before standing up, holding onto my surroundings. I panted, trying to get a grip.
"This-"
I suddenly dropped to my knees in shock.
"-can't be....happening.."
Another tear fell down my cheek. Silence filled the room. As I struggled to get back onto the bed, I thought about the flashbacks I had of Killian and Peter. I sighed and got comfortable. The door then opened to a heavily breathing Peter. He closed and locked the door, soon collapsing next to my side and pulling me close. I weakly snuggled my fave into his neck. He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my waist, as mine are softly placed on his chest. I sigh into his touch. Soon I'm at war in my head at weather I should tell him or not. I guess Peter noticed the stressful aroma and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back and soon relaxed into him. We pulled away after what seemed like hours. I looked into his eyes and sighed.
"I love you so much Peter~ Never Forget that~"
He smiled and pecked my nose.
"I love you too, Princess~ I'll love you forever and always."
I smiled and nodded.
"Peter?"
"Yes, love?"
"Would you miss me?"
"What are you saying?"
"I-I mean...would you miss me if I d-died?"
"Love, where is this coming from?"
Tears started forming in my eyes as I clung onto his shirt.
"Would you?"
He looked down at me and nodded.
"Of course~ I don't know if I could live or do with myself if you'd die~"
I sobbed louder.
"Peter, I'm dying.."

[a/n WHOOOOOO EXACTLY 1000 WORDS WITH A CLIFFHANGER!!! HOW GREAT IS THAT?! Ikr so bad of me! thank ya! Love you too missy who is cursing me out!🌚🌚🌝🌝 ANYWAY! Sorry that this chappy is late! I have been very busy especially since school starts September 12 for me so YAAAAAYYY(note my sarcasm!) :D so yea! Guys...it's so close to chapter 30, you know what that means right??

means that it's close to the end...

I'm so sorry for your loss

No I'm not >:)

Bye!!!!]

For now 😈