Eyes

Introduction and TW

•Reader info
Age: 17
Race/ethnicity: Human Witch/Demon (Powerful Decedent of The Scarlet King)
Mentally ill: Depression, CPTSD, and Antisocial Personality Disorder
Has Uterine Didelphys (Two uterus's and vaginas)
Is a genius, a Valedictorian
Skilled in hand to hand combat and weaponry

•Tw
Suicide
Drugs
Mental illnesses
Torture
Death
Murder
SA
Alcohol
Doubts in religion
Sex
Misogyny
Misandry
Self harm

•Please feel free to leave a comment or rather some constructive criticism, I'm somewhat new to the community. So I need some help and comments so I can get better! This is all still under editing, so I apologize ahead of time for terrible grammar and spelling.

•PLEASE READ•

I also want to point out that there will be a lot disturbing topics/scenes, and plot lines throughout the whole story. They are not meant for arousal, and/or to glorify, it is meant to further the plot line and the characters itself, mainly Y/N. One of the reasons why I say a lot is because we are dealing with characters who have complex emotions, mentalities and beliefs.

I do apologize in advance for putting in my opinion here, but given the way the characters are, there's no way that Y/N is going to go through the story unharmed, or not traumatized for that matter. Which is why I have put all trigger warnings for what the story will cover, so if anything from above triggers you, the story will not be for you.

Which is %100 okay, ofc.

However, in no way am I saying that I am an expert in psychology or Diabolik Lovers as a whole or that I own them. DL and reject do not belong to me, it's all fiction here.

Most importantly, if you or anyone is struggling with anything listed above please talk to someone, even if it's someone you don't know, get help and better yourself❤️

~•~•~•~•~•~ENJOY~•~•~•~~•~•~

Y/N's main outfit(s)