Just Obey

Y/N gasps, not expecting him of all people to be in her room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N gasps, not expecting him of all people to be in her room. Being startled, now turned into intense anxiety. Laito makes his way to her side on the edge of the bed, his hand playing with her hair. Y/N's heart rate increased, her breathing becoming slightly heavy. His forest green eyes fluttered, staring intensely at her as if he needed some thing. He gives her a gentle smile, now caressing the girls face.

"Ahh~You're so beautiful~"

"T-thank you Master.."

"You are.. Pure?~ Such a good girl indeed~"

"Master, I have a few questions. May I ask them?"

"Only because you asked so nicely~"

"Why was I put into this situation? What were you guys to my family that put me up here?"

(I want to state that I took Y/N's origin from the scp foundation/fandom, scp 231 to be exact. I did not create the scp foundation or scp 231, I only took the idea and made changes to better suit the story of Y/N's origins, and extent of her powers)

"Your family, Decedents of The Scarlet King, have been friends with our family for a very long time. We knew your Mother, Grandmothers, even great Grandmothers. Your family had been bought and sold as slaves, or soldiers for centuries. Except the women, it was a crime to lay hands on a female Decedent of The Scarlet King so they were always married off or put to actually fight as soldiers. It's rumored that the one who rules over all decedents isn't even a King, but seven females that are widely known as the seven seals. The seals are the most powerful decedents of The Scarlet King. All are demons half witches of sorts, with powerful magic and physical prowess.

You.

The reason for their name, seal(s), is that in any event that one or all of the seven women die, it will unleash The Scarlet King, God of time and destruction. The world would end, and the King to run it as he sees fit. Meaning that the only thing keeping him chained away, is the survival of the seven seals. Which is why we absolutely can not kill you, and have you produce offspring. You must."

Y/N was terrified, tears built up in her eyes. Flashes of red, blood and a woman she couldn't see very well.

"Aww~ Why are crying baby?~"

"I don't want this!"

"Hm?"

"You're saying my family sold me!?"

"Well, married off but eventually the deal turned more.. transactional. So yes, they did sell you to us"

"You lie!"

"Fufu!~ Don't get angry with me little girl~"

"It's lights out, why are you here anyways?"