I Don't Feel Good..

(Apologies for the late update!)

When Y/N had woken up, Subaru was nowhere to be found. Yui had filled in the empty spot though, hugging her S/C arm. They both laid there for a moment, she didn't mind that Yui was latched onto her arm while she slept. In a way it was comforting, she didn't want to move or wake her. Pretty soon though they would have to get up, and get ready for school for it was already dark outside. Y/N looked over at the clock and saw that they had 4 hours before school would start, more time to sleep. However, as if someone was watching, the bedroom door creaked causing Y/N's eyes to shoot back open, looking at the door to see Kanato peaking his head through.

"Master..?" The girl whispered as she slowly got up, gently removing herself from Yui.

"Come here now, and keep quiet until I say so" Kanato whispered back, waiting for her to come to him in which she did in a fast, and quiet pace. Y/N looked back at Yui's sleeping form before closing the door, following Kanato.

"Such a good Doll~"

He lead her outside the mansion, walking for a good 5-7 minutes in silence.

"Something on your mind?"

"...Where are we going?"

"Curiosity kills the cat"

I'm definitely dying tonight.

"..."

"I'm taking you to my favorite place, I want to show you since you'll be with us for a very long time"

"Yes Master.."

They approached an old-cemented building, right near a cemetery of sorts. She really wanted to ask why there was a cemetery on their property, who was buried there?

Waking me up hours before school, alone. Walking me here to a sus place claiming to be his "favorite place" AND a cemetery. Good, this is probably the part where he kills me then buries my body, never to be seen or heard from again.

As they entered, mannequin like women were seen on display in rows even on the walls, wearing wedding dresses, makeup done perfectly. They almost looked.. too real..

"What do you think?"

"It's an interesting collection, where did you get all these?"

"Oh~ I made them"

"Wow.. They're all very pretty, they look very real. What are they made out of? Clay perhaps?"

"Teddy, what do you think? Miss Y/N would be beautiful as a corpse bride as well, wouldn't she?~"

"...What?"

"Only we can't kill her, what a shame.. She would've been the most beautiful of them all, more than Yui"