Who is she?

"I've been too gentle with you

"I've been too gentle with you.. What a fool I was"

Y/N whimpered as Reiji's grip on her wrists tighted to the point where she thought that her bones would snap, the vampire grinned at her pain.

"Maybe next time I'll tie you up, and whip you until all you feel is fire"

"..."

"Look at me"

Y/N looked up at his nose, and lips but never his eyes.

"You will not treat me with such disrespect and venom! Where did this come from all of the sudden?"

"I don't want to be here!"

"Why not? You have everything you need, and more"

"I'm scared Master.. You people can't do this to me! Let me go!"

Y/N began to struggle again, trying to get out of Reiji's grip. He stood up, walking out as he nearly dragged the crying girl out with him. They reached her room where Yui was still resting, her eyes shot open once she heard Y/N's cries.

"You have to let me go!"

The second son slammed her body on one side of the bed, shackling her wrists to the bed frame as Yui watched silently in horror.

"Why are you people doing this to us?!"

"Quiet!"

Reiji slaps Y/N..

Yui quickly snapped her head the other way, squeezing her eyes shut as the slap echoed throughout the bedroom. The poor girl went silent, her eyes widened in shock, her body unresponsive. Y/N's vision was blurry on and off, their hearing became distorted as well.

"You will stay here until it is time to get ready for school, no dinner today, and no breakfast...You better have your act together by then young Lady!"

"..."

"Why are you acting out like this? You were being so well behaved too, did you not learn from your punishment?"

"..."

"Let's clear up some things, since it seems you have forgotten. This is your home now, you will never see your blood family ever again. They don't need you or want you, but we do. Disobedience will not be tolerated, and running away will only earn you a more terrible punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master.."

"Sleep"

He leaves the room, but not before looking Yui's way in a means to intimidate her. After Reiji left, the blonde girl moved closer to Y/N to get her attention.

"Lady Y/N?"

"It's just Y/N"

"Oh.. uh, Y/N?"