Impending Doom

Y/N woke up next to Kanato in a floral sundress, hair fixed and makeup done

Y/N woke up next to Kanato in a floral sundress, hair fixed and makeup done. She looks over at him, then realized her panties were off, tangled around her ankles, and a sticky substance on her stomach.

-three hours ago-

It was as he had said when they got back, they had a tea party and made Y/N try on a variety of dresses. Kanato enjoyed every second of it, he was very pleased and happy to have Y/N to himself and see more of her body as she tried on multiple dresses for him. He took a lot of polaroid pictures of her, having her model a few poses for him in the outfits he would dress her up in. At one point he kept kissing her nonstop, groping her as he did so.

"I love you so much doll, I've missed you so very much. I know you don't remember much yet, but I know you will soon..." he would say before pulling her on his lap. He felt up and down her hips, back and waist. Kanato also fed her all sorts of desserts, and candy.

"Here, have more"

"I-I think I'm okay for now Master, could I have more tea?"

"Yes my doll~"

After maybe the third cup of tea Y/N had passed out, Kanato had slipped a sleeping drug in it.

"Are you okay doll? The side effects shouldn't be painful"

"What did you put in the tea..?"

"A special ingredient just for you~"

As Y/N laid there asleep in the last dress Kanato put her in, he took out his camera and started taking pictures again, only this time it was of her sleeping "peacefully" on his bed. Changing her position here and there, in different angles and close ups. The photos weren't sexual in nature per se, but they were definitely eerie.

"So beautiful.."

He puts the camera away, climbing into the bed next to her. Kanato lifts up her dress, and pulls down her panties to see her flower. He spreads her legs to get in between them, getting better access and view of her honeypot. Kanato licks his thumb before bringing it down to rub Y/N's clit, to which her body jolts a bit. He pulls his hand away sometime later, undoing his belt and zipper. Taking out his member he begins to masturbate, occasionally rubbing the tip up and down Y/N's slit but never penetrating. Kanato cried out and moaned loudly, small tears running down his face as he finishes on her lower stomach.

"Someday I'll plants my seeds into you repeatedly, then you will grow and bloom the most beautiful flowers~"

After pleasuring himself more and always finishing on her stomach, he undid the top of her dress and began tiddy fucking Y/N.

"For now this is a will do, ah~ So soft~"

Whenever he knew he was close, he would make sure to release on her stomach or off to the side.