Powerless

Y/N sluggishly opens her eyes, her vision blurry for a few moments before a blasting headache hits

Y/N sluggishly opens her eyes, her vision blurry for a few moments before a blasting headache hits. Tears welled up in her eyes as she recalled what happened moments before she blacked out, clawing at her collarbone and chest where Shu had bitten her out of anger and disgust. Y/N wanted to scream, but for obvious reasons, couldn't. A stern knock is heard, immediately making the girl jump. She fell silent for a brief moment before giving permission to whoever was on the other side of the door to enter, it was Reiji.

"Supper is ready"

"I'm not hungry"

"You have to eat, especially after all that blood loss today"

"I don't want to.." Y/N stated in anger, Reiji caught this.

"Young Lady, you will not continue this behavior.."

"..."

"Get dressed in your casual clothes and come downstairs for Supper, I will not ask again"

After he leaves Y/N rubs her temples, sighing out of frustration as she got up to change her clothes, somewhat feeling paranoid that any of them could be watching her every move as Yui told her earlier at the infirmary. She makes her way downstairs to the dining table, taking the empty seat right next to Yui at the very end of the table with Subaru sitting on her left side eating bread.

"Little Butterfly, why not sit here in between Kanato and I?~"

"I want to sit next to Yui"

"We know you're upset but we had to punish you Doll, you understand?"

"..."

"Stupid girl! Do not ignore me!!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME KANATO!"

"EXUSE ME?!! WHO ARE YOU REFERRING TO LITTLE GIRL?!!"

"Enough! The both of you!" Reiji intervened with his dominating tone. Tears began to build in his purple orbs as he grips Teddy tightly, looking over at Y/N with sadness.

"You were such a good Doll before *sniffle* why are you behaving like this..? *hic* especially towards me? I thought you my good Dolly!"

"No Master, I-"

"You're choosing to be a bad Doll!"

"... I'm sorry Master.."

"How will you make it up to me and Teddy?"

What the fuck did I do to Teddy..??

"Come over here and feed me Doll"

"I- um.."

He slammed his fist on the table violently, causing the long dining table to shake.

"NOW!"

Yui and Y/N jump, everything went dead silent for what seemed like forever until she sat up and went his way, all eyes were on her. Y/N didn't know this but when Kanato gets like this everyone just stays quiet, and lets him get mad. Trying to "calm" him down will only get him even more angry, the only way to subside it is to just do what he says or leave him alone. In this case however, do what he says.