Resistence

"Richter may be a Lord, but we are the Masters you serve not him

"Richter may be a Lord, but we are the Masters you serve not him.."

Y/N would begin to struggle whenever Kanato went near her flower, he would back off and grope her breasts, getting irritated that she wouldn't let him pleasure her.

"I only want to touch you..but you keep defying me!"

"No! Please!"

Somehow, by some miracle. Y/N managed to shove Kanato off of her, it shocked both her and him. The girl wasted no time, and booked it out of her room. As Y/N ran further, she could hear Kanato begin to yell, scream then things in her and Yui's room being thrown around.

"BAD DOLL!! HOW DARE YOU RESIST ME?!!"

Y/N did not know where she had planned to run off to, but as long as she was far away from Kanato. Sometime later, she stopped by a room. Y/N didn't know if it was prohibited, but then remembered that she was told it was fine to roam the property. So long she didn't leave without permission, or be followed by one of her masters whenever it was required. She turns the knob to enter the room in an attempt to hide, hoping maybe when Kanato does come that he will end it quickly..

He was so pissed..

It was dark, only the big open window with the moon so bright was the only thing that illuminates the room. Suddenly a piano could be heard being played, Y/N jumped looking over at the source to see Laito without his fedora.

Fuck!

"Hey baby~"

"H-hi.."

"What did you do, hm?~"

"What..?"

"Kanato is currently throwing a tantrum, did you reject him?"

"I-"

"Made him fall and break his heart?~"

"Not exactly.."

"Come here, sit next to me. I'll teach you how to play some piano~"

She walks over sitting close to him, their hips were touching. Laito looked over, admiring her glistening S/C skin shining in the moonlight. He begins talking about the piano keys, history of the big instrument, and Mozart. Eventually she was allowed to play around with the keys, then Laito would lead her hands in certain keys to make a tune.

"I can see you playing piano for us during events, or house parties~"

"You do..?"

"Oh yes!~ I could teach you a song, then maybe during one of our monthly dinner parties, you could play for us~"

"I.. would love that very much Master"

"You should try to convince Shu to have him teach you how to play the violin too, you will learn it no time, I know you will. You're such a smart girl, huh?"