Dog

Cooking class came, Y/N's favorite class

Cooking class came, Y/N's favorite class. She decided to fly solo today, since it was a bakery item that could be made within an hour and a half. Fluffy cheesecake, it was fast to make yet challenging. Every step had to be followed exactly, timing and temperature has to be just right. Ruki approached her, his head leaning down to her ear.

"You smell different"

Y/N turned around, shoving him away from her body. He stares at her with anger, yet his eyes were stone cold and dead as they pierced into her own E/C ones.

"What the hell did I tell you last time Ruki.."

"You really are an estranged young lady... Say, Lilith have you been experiencing any stirrings?"

"That's- how dare you-"

"You just seem to glow more, and you're purity is starting to become more potent"

"It's still crazy.."

"Hm?"

"That your kind can smell that kind of thing.."

Ruki begins helping Y/N with her dessert, trying to converse with her more.

"The way that Sakamaki relationships, and traditions are strangely different compared to other aristocrats, as well as mine"

"How so..?"

"Slaves, especially women would pleasure their Masters and/or offer their virginity to them, as means of appreciation and submission. Yet, you still stand pure."

Y/N's complexion became pale, her face sunk in fear as he leaned in once again.

"So when I say that when we get you and Eve, you will be ours, completely, entirely. It really is a surprise that they haven't taken you already"

Y/N storms out, leaving Ruki to finish the rest. He smirks, whisking the ingredients while he thought of the things he would do to her and Yui.

It was also vital that they took not just Yui but Y/N as well, for there was something she could do that Yui couldn't, due to them being different races, and not having the same anatomy. Then thought about the plans him and his younger brothers had discussed, seeing if maybe they would have to take them both at the same time, or separately. If they were to do so separately, both kidnappings would have to occur within 24 hours so that there was less of a trace. Though it would better to take they both at the same time, it would be more difficult, that plan would have to be more strategic.

Why?

Because of Y/N.

They know she will put up a fight for sure, and it will be ugly. It would just be a matter of luck and more detail to planning.

Y/N went to her locker, switching her books and materials for next class. When walking to her next class she was taken at the shoulder by a strong, big hand, pulling her into the men's room as the other hand covered her mouth.