I've Grown to Care For Her..

She's BAAAAACK!!<3

As they all enter the limo, Y/N attempts to sit next to Yui but is immediately stopped by Ayato, putting himself in between both girls

As they all enter the limo, Y/N attempts to sit next to Yui but is immediately stopped by Ayato, putting himself in between both girls. She glares at him for a moment before looking out the window, feeling his arm wrap around her shoulder.

"Remove your hand.."

"Or else what cupcake?"

"I'll break it!"

"Who do you think you're talking to?!"

"This is inappropriate!"

"Lady Y/N.." Reiji spoke up, adjusting his glasses.

"Remember what was discussed yesterday?"

"... Yes Master"

"Ayato remove yourself, how unsightly.."

"Tch.."

He moves his arm away from Y/N, but not Yui, glaring daggers at the rebellious girl. She looks out the window once more, getting lost in her own thoughts.

"Lady Y/N.."

"..."

"Look at me"

She turns her head back to Reiji, looking at his neck.

"I trust you will be on your best behavior compared to yesterday?"

Fuck you..

"Yes.."

"Pardon?"

"Yes Master, I will.."

"Good.."

"I know I had said that you would tell me what you and Kanato were doing, but while I have you both here we'll discuss it.. What were you two doing out when you both should've been resting?"

Both Kanato and Y/N stay silent, Reiji looking back and forth at both of them. Finally he turns his attention to the purple haired boy, adjusting his glasses.

"Kanato, why did pull her out of bed? Where did you guys go?"

"She belongs to all of us, so what does it matter?"

"Yes, but all of us have rules to follow. You know she has no choice but to obey, meaning that whatever we drag her in, she faces the consequences as well"

"Mind your own business Reiji!! She came back just fine!"

"Lady Y/N?"

"..."

"See, what a good Doll~"

"She seems.. off. You did something to her"

"I only showed her my favorite place.."