Bad Doll

"I need her, you've done your part now

"I need her, you've done your part now. You can leave."

Kanato, like the others, appeared out of nowhere. He glared at both Y/N, and Richter, mostly Richter.

"Behave Lady Y/N, I don't want to hear about you causing trouble or disobeying again."

Richter sighs, petting her hair looking at Y/N one last time before leaving.

"Do you like him or something?" Kanato asked, staring dead at her.

"Hm?"

"You kept looking at him, and he went near your private. You could've applied the cream yourself, why did he do it?"

He seemed to get more and more angry, his voice beginning to rise.

"No Master.."

I thought I got to choose.. Wait, don't tell me Lord Richter is not an option~ whoops, haha.. Why is he getting mad then?

"You slut!"

Huh?!

"W-What?!"

"You let him touch you! So you like him!"

"No Master, I don't know why he applied it. Maybe he was being polite, but he just came in and applied medicine that is all Master.."

"Good, that better have been it and don't think I didn't hear about you smoking. I can still see you're high, the red eyes have not gone away. Just wait until it wears off, then I'll scold you more later, right now it doesn't seem you are taking this seriously"

"How can you call me a such a terrible name when I haven't even-"

He walks out, slamming the door closed.

Jesus..

Yui comes in not long after, seeing Y/N sitting on the bed.

"Hi Y/N!"

"Oh.. Hello, where have you been?"

"Oh um.. I was with Ayato then Subaru, I ended up falling asleep in Ayatos room then Subaru needed me for something.."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm still dizzy and drained from them sucking my blood, but alive.. What about you? Your eyes are red"

"I'm high.."

"W-what??"

"I got caught then punished, and now I'm here back in this room. That's it, I need to nap off this high until I am called upon"

"Oh.. they haven't sucked your blood yet?"

"No, surprisingly. The more I think about it, the more I start to understand why they got so angry with me. I practically contaminated their blood supply, I highly doubt my blood will taste good after smoking. It's stays in the blood anyways, for a few days"