Someone Like Me

Reiji sips his tea, watching the news on the television

Reiji sips his tea, watching the news on the television. Seeing the statesman Tougo Sakamaki, they were debating on whether or not to take in refugees. Richter came down, turning it off.

"What is it Richter?"

"So you've tried to order Lady Y/N to not speak with me?"

"That is correct"

"You know you can't demand such things from her, I was given special permission from your Father to check in on her."

"You do nothing but coddle her"

"She is no ordinary Lady, not like Yui. She must be treated with care!"

"She will get no such treatment!"

"You guys are rather more harsh on her than Yui, why is that?"

"She is to be a wife to one of us, Lady Y/N needs to learn to be obedient and submissive. A good Mother for when she bears offspring, she will not be allowed to partake in delinquent behavior. It seems you have a soft spot for her, why is that?"

"One day, that seal the King put on her will not do. She could kill us all."

"Is that so? Then that's more the reason to be more strict on her, we are her Masters after all. The female decedents of the Scarlet King were meant for mass producing and combat, they were made to be submissive"

"She holds great power, enough to kill the King himself.. To burn the whole world into ashes"

"It's a shame her Mother never educated her on their origins"

"Nonsense, it made things easier for us"

"Kanato reported to me that you have been touching Lady Y/N, is that true?"

Richter scoffs, adjusting the gloves on his hands.

"In what manner?"

"You applied medicine on her inner thigh? She could've done it herself, not another man"

"That's correct, I only applied the medicine, nothing more"

"Hmphf.."

"You will not punish her for speaking with me, for I am a Lord"

"Tch.. If you're done checking on her progress, it would be best if you leave"

"Very well then, I will be back every few days" Richter takes his leave, smirking as he makes his wait out of the mansion. Y/N so happened to be gazing out the window, noticing Richter. He turns back, feeling her presence. She flinched for moment, feeling like a kid with her hand in the cookie jar after being told no more. He smiles softly at her, waving goodbye. Y/N doesn't know what came over her, but she placed a hand over her chest for a moment before extending it out to him in a ways to say goodbye with love.