Chapter 2 New coach, new start

Yoichi looked at the other side of the court. They were now playing a match. The Karasuno volleyball team versus the graduates plus the sister of Shoyo-San. His brother put up a massive serve onto their team. They have just managed to keep the ball off the floor. However, it flew to the other side of the field. 
"Chance ball!", Natsu shouted and bumped the ball into the air. The other Hinata approached it from the back row like he was going to slam it down. Yoichi reacted quickly and set up a block, just like Tsukishima has showed him minutes ago. Tensed arms and fingers, with his body forming an U-shape and he covered up the right shoulder of the orange haired boy. Just as he was preparing for the impact, the short male swung his left shoulder and stroke the ball from the side of his arm into the ground. 
'What the hell was that?', Yoichi thought as he landed onto the ground. 
"Doofus, that was uncalled for!", his brother shouted at Shoyo. 
"What? We still have a battle going on, idiot!", the tangerine snapped back. 
"Boke, now that we are on the same team, it is natural, that we can't do it!", Tobio reasoned. 
"Ts, whatever." 
"Boke!"
"Bakayama!" 
"Has it always been like this?", Yoichi asked the rest of the members of the opposing team. 
"Unfortunately for me yes.", Tsukishima sighed clearly annoyed by the action of the two fighting males. "Thinking about it... your brother even managed to become the second captain of the volleyball club. Which is kinda shocking, if you're asking me..." 
"Yeah... It is... My brother was pissed, when he lost that election.", Natsu said, memorizing that scene in the gymnasium she had to watch, when she and her mother drove to the school to get her brother home. "By the way, weren't you the one, who voted for Kageyama-San to prevent my brother to become captain?"
"Yes...", Tsukishima admitted. 
"Why?" 
"Well... it was kinda hilarious... and the king might have given me a chocolate bar during school." 
"Wait, Tsukishima-Kun, you chose over me because of a stupid chocolate bar?", Shoyo turned around. 
"I was hungry, alright?! Does that count as an excuse.", the man with the glasses retorted. 
"Are you hot chups done?", coach Ukai asked them. "Just how old are you now? 24? Aren't you supposed to be a bit more mature?" 
"Yes coach...", the trio muttered and got back to their position. Yoichi threw the ball to his brother, so he could serve again. Another monsterous service. This time, one of the high school players made a better recieve and managed to bring it to the setter. He then brought the ball to Yoichi. The football player jumped and got look at Tsukishima, who has already brought himself in position with his stretched out arms, forming a wall. An unbreakable wall. 
'How am I going to go through that...?', Yoichi asked himself. A sudden monstreus feeling sparked inside of his head. 
'With everything I've got.', he thought and spiked the ball to the side. However, his brother stood right there to receive it. 
"Help!", he shouted. Shoyo jumped up to set it, however, just a milisecond after that, he spiked the ball with his left arm onto the floor. 
"HUH!", the setter of the high school team shouted still confused by the last play. 25-5, the match has ended. Yoichi's eyes were still on the orange haired volleyball player. 
"What the fuck was that...?", he whispered in shock.

"Alright, Yoichi. Tobio told me you wanted to know more about the things from an outside hitter and opposite hitter. What do you wanna know?", Hinata asked Yoichi in a coffee shop. 
"Yes.", the younger one eagerly replied, after getting this chance through his brother. "Though I want to know more about your playing style. It's way more interesting for me than the basic roles on the court."
"Well, what can I say... I actually don't follow any playing style.", Shoyo answered. 
"What?! That cannot be. You have those fake attacks and..."
"You can call it a playing style but I won't."
Hinata's orange eyes started to glow. 
'God, that guy is scary when he is serious.', Yoichi thought as he saw the spectacular thing unfolding itself in front of him. 
"It's quite difficult to explain. How about this, I'll give you this ticket to this exhibition match between ASAS Sao Paolo and the MSBY black jackels, so you can see it yourself.", the orange haired male invited him with a VIP-ticket in his left hand. 
"Aren't the Black Jackels your former club?", Yoichi asked him, as he received the ticket. 
"Yes. It is. But... unfortunately... Japan hasn't the high level league I want to play in, so I moved to Brazil again.", Shoyo explained and took another sip of his coffee. 
"Nii-Chan, I'm back!", Natsu exclaimed as she walked to the table with a cup of bubble tea in her hand. 
'How can someone be so warm?', Yoichi thought as he stared at the girl who sat down in front of him. 
"So, you'll be there, right?", she asked him.