Chapter 9 Welcome Chaos

The squares of the lattice became smaller. The number 10 rushed at Yoichi with full speed. 
'The right, left... the left.', Yoichi analysed the foot work of his opponent. Just then he put the ball between his legs and flicked it up. 
"Pathetic.", the raven haired spoke and turned around. He rushed to the landing point of the ball before the number 10. Then he kicked the ball over the higher male and trapped it with his knee after rushing behind the guy with that ridiculous hair style. 
Yoichi immediately accelerated. Igaguri rushed at him. 
"Igaguri with the screen.", Yoichi just monologued and dodged to the side.
"Huh?"
The bald boy clashed with an opposing player. Without paying them any attention, Yoichi broke through the non existent defenese. A random player caught up to him to try to stop him. 
"Move.", Yoichi commanded. 
"What?", the player asked confused. The Kageyama in front of him stepped over the ball with his right foot to go right.
'Right.', he thought and stepped to the right. The team Z player just passed the ball through his leg and ran past him. Raichi rushed at him to get the ball. 
"Too late.", Yoichi commented and swung his right leg. "Curry for three." 
'Is he really planning to shoot it from here? Outside the box?', Raichi thought. A figure suddenly appeared in front of them. 
"How dare you stand before me. Number 11.", the number 10 groaled. "Only I am the one true king. Bow down you peasant." 
"A king, huh?", Yoichi said with demon's voice. He then faked a shot by swinging his foot past the ball and nutmegged his opponent who lunged down to deflect the shot. Right after that he performed a zero step in front of the kneeling player and rushed past him. He reached to the ball and canonballed it into the top left corner of the goal. 1:0. Team Z leads. 
"So you are the king, huh?", Yoichi repeated and locked the eyes of that guy with the ridiculous hair. "Then, watch, how I'm gonna dethrone you and put you onto the guillotine. Just like the way they did it with Ludwig XVI. in 1789, you joke of a king." 
With that he walked back to his side of the pitch and waited for the restart. 
"My, my. One goal for me. It's your turn now, dictator~", demon said to the guy beside him in Yoichi's brain.
"Line up soldiers." 
"Kunigami.", the raven haired boy shouted. 
"What is it? Kageyama.", the muscle hero asked him. 
"Mark that number 10. Got it?", he pointed to the opposing striker. "Not asking you to play defense, but it would be less annoying and easier for us. The other members of that team are shit." 
"Don't give me fucking orders.", the orange haired boy retorted. 
"Do it.", Yoichi stared him down. His eyes were shining menacingly.
"Do it and I'll reward you with a goal, my rook." 
Kunigami's eyes widened in shock. Was that still the normal Kageyama, he knew? What the hell was wrong with that guy. 
"Alright. I'll try. But if I don't get my goal, you'll be dead.", the orange haired guy retorted. 
"Try me, muscle hero.", Yoichi replied and walked back to his position. 

Restart. Their number 5 kicked it immediately to their number 10. 
'What a stupid tactic.', Yoichi thought. "Go get him, my goon." 
Just as the opponent ace got the ball Kunigami bodied him, "No where to go, huh?" 
"Shut up. Peasant.", that guy shouted. Raichi rushed and stole the ball from him. 
"HAH HAH!!! THIS TIME IT'LL BE MY TIME TO SHINE!!!", he shouted and started to drible into the direction of the goal. 
"Not so fast, you deserted soldier.", Yoichi groaled and took the ball from the shark toothed boy. 
"Shut up.", Raichi retorted and ran after him. "Give it back." 
"Now march. March for victory.", the raven haired ordered with a loud voice. He nutmegged the person in front of him and got past him. This time he went for the left side. The opposing number 10 was the only one keeping up with him. But that was exactly what he anticipated. 
"Where are you, hero?", Yoichi whispered and crossed the ball over to the orange haired male. "Now fullfil your destiny."
With the only real deal of their opponent now lured to the left side to the black haired male, which left Kunigami wide open. 
"Shut up.", the striker groaled as if he could hear his teammates silent words. He left his two markers in the dust and shot the ball from outside the box into the net. The heavy bar on the floor to keep the net in position was torn out of the grass. 
"Yikes.", Bachira shouted. 
2:0. The numbers on the score board changed again. 
"Is this really your thing? Controlling your teammates to win?", demon asked dictator with a challenging voice. 
"What do you mean, controlling teammates?", the dictator retorted offended. "They are soldiers. My job is to use them probably." 
"By giving them orders? That's not funny. We are trying to be an one-man-army.", demon argued back. "My turn now." 
"Both of you, shut the fuck up.", something else inside of Yoichi demanded. "Both your strategies are just trash and frustration." 
The owner of all of them repositioned himself. 
"What do you want, then? All of our game plans have lead to a goal and a step further to victory. Isn't that enough?", demon complained on the ground in the dark space of Yoichi's complex brain. 
"My strategy is superb. I can use everyone on this field.", dictator said. 
"Shut up." 
Kick off. This time the members of team X passed it to their number 10 immediately. Just as the ball touched the foot of him, the ball has already been taken away. 
"Fuck off.", the new voice whispered. 
The raven haired male went on a rampage. A nutmeg through the number 6, followed up by a rainbow over the number 15. 
'What the hell is he doing? ', Bachira thought as he staid in his position running alongside his raging teammate. 
"I don't need your stupid strategy." 
Another defender positioned himself in front of Yoichi. 
'What is he going to do?', he thought and observed his opponent carefully. 
"I don't need your childish movements." 
The forward moved the ball to the right, which the defender immediately reacted to. 
'All to easy.', he thought. His anticipatory excitement was soon devoured by the player in front of him. Yoichi quickly stepped on the ball and slid it around the defender who he lured to the right. 
"All I long is..." 
"I am the only king on this court. How dare you take the ball from me.", the number 10 shouted as he has finally caught up to the player on the pitch he hated the most. That hated player was unfazed by his actions. He pushed the ball to the right and shot it pass the number 10's foot that was trying to block it. 
"All I long is destruction." 
It made a curve around the other defenders and flew over the hands of the goal keeper. A soft 'swish' sound announced the arrival of the ball with the hexagon inside the box. 
"I don't long for victory. I long for the fully destruction of the enemy.", the new voice explained again. "Let me introduce myself though. I am chaos." 
"You know... I don't think you sound like chaos, the mythological god of the ancient greeks.", demon replied with one of his silly comments. Dictator just stared at his companion. 
"Hm... what is it... oh yeah. You sound like an idiot.", demon continued with a glowing light bulb above his head. 
"Your humour is quite immature."
"RAAAAAAAAAAH", Raichi screamed in angony. "GIVE THE BALL TO ME, FOR ONCE, DICKHEAD!!!"
"Or me!", Igaguri followed up. 
"WHY THE HELL COULD KUNIGAMI HAVE IT AND NOT ME?!?!", the blonde one of the two continued complaining. 
"Shut up.", Yoichi said calmly. "You didn't deserve it." 
"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" 
"Look around you, you brainless shark and moron. You were the only two people constantly playing outside the formation we agreed on.", he explained without even flinching. "And here you think, I'd give you a chance instead of giving it to someone who has reported himself for an important responsebility? Grow up. I refuse to throw away the chances I created. Speaking off, I'd rather throw it away than giving it to rubbish." 
"DID YOU JUST CALL ME RUBBISH?!", Raichi angrily shouted. 
"Unless you are willing to be recycled.", the raven haired talked. 'This guy is kinda like Nii-San in some kind of way... Well... Mainly Nii-San without that tiny little bit of intelligence he has left inside of his good-for-nothing-but-volleyball-brain.' 
"THE FUCK YOU SAY?! WATCH YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I'M GONNA PUNCH IT, KAGEYAMA!!" 
"Oi, there's no need for such a violent language.", Gagamaru entered the conversation. "I actually think that guy is right. You two were indeed the only ones outside the strategy and formation." 
"You wanna score a goal? Fine. Shark tooth. You're gonna intercept their number 10. Kunigami is gonna body him, while you will be the one to fully destroy his chances of scoring.", Yoichi negotiated impatiently as he just wanted to play football at this point. 
"FINE, BUT IF I DON'T GET MY GOAL..." 
"I did assisst Kunigami, didn't I?", Yoichi stared at the raging male with anger issues. He waited for an answer, that didn't come. 
"Thought so.", he said sealing the faith of his fellow teammates goal chances. "Now, follow me, and you will get, what you desire so much." 

"How disappointing.", Tobio muttered over the voice call on discord with his greatest rival. Shoyo Hinata. He moved his mouse cursor over the computer screen and selected his queen to take the pawn on H7. 
"Check mate.", the second eldest Kageyama announced his victory on chess.com. 
"Oh fuck off.", the orange haired male on the other end of the line responded with an annoyed voice. 
"Watch ya language!", Atsumu shouted. The monster's generation's yearly discord meeting. 
"Oh fuck you too!!! All of you setters.", Hinata now said even more pissed. 
"Oh my...", Ushijima muttered. "I think I better not remind shrimpy of the fact that he has been checkmated the same way for five times in a row."
"FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!", the shortest player in the monster's generation screamed into his mic. 
"Your mouth is disgusting...", Sakusa murmered as he too looked at the positions of the chess figures on his monitor. "Just as Ushijima-San said... you've really been mated the same way three times in a row..." 
"Damn... Sucker...", Hoshiumi now said. 
"Oh fuck you, seagull face.", the tangerine cursed. 
"What is Yachi-San gonna say about that...", Bokuto stated. 
"Nothing.", a female voice said through Hinata's mic. "She's gonna beat him up." 
With that a loud scream for help came from Brazil. 
"Well... uh... have fun. My girlfriend is calling for me... Need to go. Bye.", Bokuto said and left the voice. 
"Did he seriously just dumped us, his squat, for a girl?", Yaku asked, shocked by the action of the owl face. 
"Well... you're the one to talk...", Kuroo retorted. "After all, you're the one dumping us numerous times now." 
"At least I have a girlfriend, you single-forever-bitch.", the short Libero sassed his former high school teammate. 
"Shut the fuck up. Anyway. Got a meeting tomorrow morning, so I'll be going too. Good night.", Kuroo said and logged off. Everyone else also left the chat for other important activities they needed to attend. The only ones left were Tobio and Hinata. 
"Oi, Boke. You still there?", Tobio asked a bit worried about his friend's wereabouts. 
"I'm still here. Yachi's on my lap. You still need something?", the tangerine replied. 
"Well, the thing is, what do you think has become out of my brother." 
"I don't know. I just did what you asked me to. Guess he has awakened his inner voices by now." 
"But the thing is, we both passed our inner voices onto him through our mentoring. What's going to happen with his own, original inner voice?" 
"Are you that worried?", Shoyo asked, which earned him a punch on his head from the female snuggling up to him. 
"Shush, it's your, I'm-not-rude-months.", she reminded him. 
"Well, I am. I'm his elder brother after all. You'd be worried too, if your sister is about to evolve into something scary.", Tobio reasoned with his fellow high school school mate. 
"Guess so... but... it'd still be different.", Hinata said and looked at the information letter, Kageyama has sent him per E-mail. Blue lock was the headline of the document, which the raven haired male has scanned. 
"How so?", the boy in Italy asked sceptical. 
"I would or actually, I am more excited and curious about his evolving."