Chapter 17 There is one imposter among us

"Oi, Kageyama. What do you mean I have to attend that thing?", Hinata pointed to the website on his old high school team mate's phone. It was an online shop for tickets of any kind of events. Tobio got the link for it from his mother and he was determined to attend this one. 
"Well, don't you want to see the result of your disciple?", he asked his friend. 
"No, I do not want to be a part of the achievements of the boy who is apparently the crush of my little sister.", Shoyo snapped back. "You and I are NOT going to be in laws! NEVER!!!" 
"Pffft... Shrimpy and the king being in-laws.", Tsukishima laughed out loud behind them. "Imagine." 
"Oh...", Kageyama said. 
"Yes, oh.", Hinata taunted. 
"I can book a ticket for Natsu too, if that helps.", Tobio offered innocently. 
"I knew you would have been here.", a new voice now said. The group of volleyball players looked for the source of the voice and found it. A guy wearing a leather jacket, who wore a cap, a mask and some sunglasses to cover his face. 
"Who are you?", Tsukishima asked. The unknown guy pointed to Kageyama and answered, "Got some business with that guy over there. If you'd excuse us for some minutes." 
Tobio stared closely at the stranger and discovered some small red wisps under the cup. 
"Alright, wait for me at the T-shirt stands.", he told his companions and walked away with the stranger. "What do you want, Itoshi?" 
"You could say my name louder.", the football player groaned. 
"Fine. Ito-", Kageyama replied and was about to scream out the name of Japan's famous football prodigy. 
"Oi...", Sae said and put his hand over the mouth of the setter to button his lips. 
"Alright, alright, now tell me, what you want.", Tobio required as they sat down in front of one of the food stalls at the arena. 
"Waiter! One black coffee please!", Sae ordered and then turned his attention back to the volleyball player in front of him, who was about two centimeters higher than himself. "Now then, you know, in about a one and a half months the Japan U20 team versus the Blue Lock 11 is about take place at that facility. Ever heard of it?" 
"I've already heard of it.", Tobio answered and pointed to his phone, which was lying on the table. "Already booked my tickets." 
"I'm gonna play that game too. I will crush them. Just watch me.", Sae said and took the coffee to go into his hand. He then put some money on the table and started to walk away. 
"Hold on.", Kageyama said. Sae stopped to hear what the setter had to say. 
"I didn't buy those tickets just to see you beat up a teenager.", the raven haired declared and memorized that prefecture final, when he and his partner took down Ushijima. 
"Then what did you buy them for then?", Sae retorted. 

Yoichi dribbled through the middle. The first half was definitely not over. Four goals were already scored by Kuon. Now the youngest Kageyama wanted too. He craved for it. But the problem was the position of that tall guy was just perfect. 
'Fuck it.', he muttered and pressed the ball between his feets to jump up. Junchiro slid under him and failed his slide tackle attempt. 

"Because I wanted to see my little brother striking through your defense..." 

Keisuke now tried to stop him, but he was way too slow for that. Yoichi slightly pushed the ball around with his heel and span around the younger twin brother and got to the box. The defense circled around him and forced him to go to the base line. 

"... and then do the things he does best." 

Yoichi rainbow flicked it over another defender and did his last step with his right foot. 
'Shit, that was the wrong one.', he thought. 'Ugh, fuck it.' 

"What would that be?", Sae talked back. 

Yoichi then saw a gap between the human wall that was built by all the defenders. 

"Kill his way through to the goal he has set himself.", Kageyama spoke without looking at Sae who was standing behind him faced the other way. 

The lines and the coordinate system appeared. A crosshair set itself into the goal. Yoichi swung his left leg and slammed it into the net. 5-2.