Chapter 11 The reign of the dictator

"Oh yes. Let's fucking do it.", Bachira replied. "I love genocide. I love that word." 
4-1 was the score now. Barou's name appeared on the score board. Team X readied themselves again. Everyone of them had a glimpse of hope again and Yoichi was keen to kill it. 
'Those morons will die.', he thought as he got ready for the assault. 
"From now on, we will take turns in matches.", dictator announced. "This is the new rule. Next match, one of you bastards will take over. Whoever does it next doesn't matter to me. Discuss it alone. I don't care." 
"Hey I didn't agree to this!", demon shouted. 
"I am dictator. Your opinions are none of my concerns.", he snapped at his companion. "Now get ready for the Blitzkrieg."
"But the Blitzkrieg failed against the Soviets.", chaos reminded dictator.
"Do you see any Soviets here?", dictator retorted. His question was answered with silence.
"Yeah, that's what I thought.", he said. The kick-off whistle was blown. The raven haired male immediately passed the ball to Bachira.
"Now then...", the boy with crazy bangs asked himself. "What shall I do?"
Many team X members circled around him like a wall. 
"Oh~", he said and masaged his chin. "Look at that. Quite the big crowd." 
With that Bachira stopped the ball. Many gloomy figures appeared inside his vision. 
"Now come at me, monsters.", he whispered and began with high speed step overs. One of the players rushed at him. 
'Someone has gone for the bait.', Bachira thought and dodged to the left, where he was immediately met with another defender. The boy immediately nutmegged him and ran pass him. 
"What the fuck?!", the opposing player shouted confused. "Get him!!!" 
The next one rushed at Bachira. The dribble monster performed an elastico and span pass the player behind the first one. 
"Now then, my goal?", Bachira muttered. 
"Not a chance, Crazy bangs.", the voice of the self proclaimed king roared as he has caught up. 
"Tch.", Bachira cursed and crossed the ball to Yoichi. 
"HERE, KAGEYAMA!!!", Raichi shouted as he ran forward. "MY GOAL!!!"
"NO, HERE!!!", Kunigami groaled as he overtook Raichi in the race to the box. Suddenly none of the voices spoke anymore. Barou quickly repositioned himself in the defense system of Team X.
'What should I do...?', Yoichi paniced and picked up the pace with his dribbling. 

Natsu was warming up on the side line of the court. She looked at her new arm sleeves. 
"Oho~", a voice said behind her. "Where did you get those?" 
"Kagaya-Chan?!", she replied surprised. The lunge step pose she took in to fire up her leg muscles broke down as she fell on her left knee. 
"How was Brazil? I bet, Shoyo-San has been taken real good care of you.", her friend said. 
"My brother? Definitely not. He has...", Natsu began. 
'Wait... Kagaya has an unhealthy crush on Nii-Chan... Right. I probably shouldn't proclaim that it was actually Hitoka-San who took care of me mostly.', her thoughts interrupted her midsentence. 
"He had what?", Kagaya asked again. 
'How in the world doesn't she know about the girfriend news about Nii-Chan? Those have been around for decates.', Natsu thought. "He has been busy with his grifriend." 'Shoot.'
"Wait, what?!", her friend realised. "So those rumours are true?" 
Kagaya looked like she has just seen a ghost. 
"Uhm... Yes.", Natsu answered honestly. There was no point in lying after she has already blurted it out. After all, she is a horrible liar. That new friend of hers has figured that out in mere seconds. "Anyway. Who bought you those arm sleeves?", Kagaya continued asking. 
"A friend.", she answered her teammate. 
"What friend? What kind of friend would buy you arm sleeves? Someone who has denied wearing them for her whole life." 
"What? I didn't deny them!!", Natsu argued with her face turning red. 
"Oh yes you did!", Kagaya retorted with an offended expression and began stretching her legs. "I once bought you arm sleeves too and you? Not only have you never worn them, but you decided to wear the arm sleeves of a friend, that I don't know of, at the first practise after winter break."
"Well, unlike you that friend of mine isn't someone who is a huge gossip queen."
"Oh shut up. Now tell me. Is this friend a boy or a girl, what's his name?" 
"What do you think he is?" 
"I guess he is a boy.", Kagaya took a guess. 
"How do you know?" 
"Well, no girl in the world would buy you arm sleeves since you always deny them. So I guess it must be a boy, who forced them into your hands." 
"What? No!" 
"Anyway, what's his name? Is he cute?"
"His name is Yoichi Kageyama. I guess he looks okay.", Natsu muttered and also started stretching her legs. 
"Wow~ So how did you meet? Is he charming?" 
Natsu decided to ignore her friend's questions and concentrated on her warm up routine again. But something was still not right compared to her usual times doing that. Like her mind wasn't really focused on doing the thing she was supposed to do. 
'What are you doing right now, Yoichi? Are you scoring?', was the only thing she thought.