Chapter 41 The answer

"So, whatcha say now?", Karasu asked Yoichi as he walked up to him. The other raven haired blinked a few seconds at the grin his captain had got on his face. It somehow reminded him of someone he did not have fond memories of. 
"First of all, that smile, grin, smirk or whatever you wanna call it, it's fucking disgusting, so for the safety of me and your other fellow teammates, drop it.", Yoichi answered deadpanned at the situation he was met with.
"What do you mean, 'Whatever you wanna call it'? That was a normal smile!!!! Every girl in my school admired that!!!!", Karasu replied hurt.
"Secondly, I am not a girl.", Yoichi added to his roast before finally moving to the positive content of his speech. "And thirdly, those were some tricky moves you got out there. I'm impressed." 
"At least there was something inside your painful roast, that was not meant to hurt me.", Karasu muttered and got back to his position. "Let's defend there next attack and strike back." 
Yoichi simply nodded and then turned around to face Chigiri. Three hand signs. R, U, N. The only thing he wanted to tell the pink haired princess. Rin quickly restarted by passing the ball to Hiori who started dribbling towards the goal right away. Yoichi rushed towards the center to act as a pile of defense while Chigiri rushed forward to intercept him.
'That cyan haired guy over there has pretty cool moves...', Yoichi thought and observed him. His pink haired teammate was no match for him though. Effortlessly, Hiori got to a good position to either shoot the ball himself or set up a world class cross for Shidou, who rushed into the box while all the attention was on the one guiding the ball. Hiori set down his last step and crossed it into the penalty area to Shidou. 
"What a great combo...", Yoichi muttered while following the ball. "Not that it matters though." 
With that he jumped up right in front of Shidou and stole the ball mid air with a header. Aimed for Karasu. The captain that waited for the ball to come to him so he could start the counter. Karasu trapped the ball with his first touch. Just as he was about to move though, a shadow took the ball and sped to the goal without any further warning. 
"Oi, what the fuck are ya doing?!", Otoya shouted to their direction. The raven haired blinked for a second. Then, he spot Yoichi's back as he was rushing towards team A's goal. Not caring of the fact that he has gained possession of it by robbing one of his own. As long as he could score, a goal, as long as he could satisfy his needs and longings, he would take every measurement in account to fulfill his wishes. 
"Run.", he ordered his team, ignoring the fact that he wasn't the captain. 'Screw this stupid authority thing.' 
With that being said he dashed forwards without further warnings. No mercy. Those were the only two words he kept inside his mind. 
'They shall beg on their knees.', Yoichi thought and pushed the ball to the right, follows it with a quick spin move to get past Nanase and then moved to the left side of the pitch with the high take off acceleration he had. Speed and accuracy. His greatest allies. His best friends. Yoichi took a look at the scene. Nanase was behind him. He could feel it through the lines that maximized his vision of the field to the smallest detail of it. Chigiri was breaking several speed limits along the out line on the right side of the pitch. The opposite side. 
'Passing to him will only slow him down right now.', Yoichi thought. Meanwhile, Rin rushed towards him to strengthen their defense as he was already aware of the things the youngest Kageyama could do. Yoichi just sighed at that and quickly stopped for quick scissors. A move inspired by Leonardo Luna. Just in that moment, Nanase finally caught up to him to secure the path leading to the center of the field. 
"Double teaming me now, huh?", he mocked the two opponents of his and then quickly rainbow flicked it over Rin's head to Karasu, who has been running after him. 
"Nice one, mr Ordinary!", the captain shouted and rushed towards the goal. Yoichi, on the other hand, wasted no time and dashed through the blind spot of Nanase. 
"Switch!!", Shidou shouted and marked him instead of Nanase. 
"Tch-", Yoichi cursed under his breath, but accelerated anyway. The problem he had though, he had no real data on his defensive playstyle. All he knew about that antenna guy was that he could jump and move crazily. Not that it mattered though. He has fooled the whole world five squad once anyway. Why should he be scared of someone like him? Yoichi then quickly stopped faked a dash around Shidou from behind, which he fell for. Another quick stop, which Yoichi used to give him a head start of a second. To create an even longer one, he span around and blocked the run path his opponent would have used to intercept him if he had started right away. Karasu on the left side has reached the box. 
'More. More velosity!', thought as he accelerated even more leaving Shidou in the dust. 
"Give it.", he then demanded from his captain with a glance, only the tuffest, the strongest, the greatest could withstand. 
"Not bad, might as well give you a chance.", Karasu chuckled and sent a cross right away. With Rin right on his toes. This time, however, instead of shooting it right away, Yoichi moved it back with his first touch. Shidou rushed by as he was unable to stop immediately and was shook off balance. Yoichi quickly span around and shot it out of the turn and lifted up the net.