Chapter 28 A boring time

Rin followed the raven haired male out of the pitch, through the winners gate. A strange feeling that this guy might help him go to levels he has never seen before. Yoichi was still carrying the white haired while that other boy with the bowl cut jumped around like he was an ADHD kid. That was his new team. 
"Seriously... how does Reo deal with this...", Kageyama muttered as he carried Nagi. "I mean, sure, Nagi has the same weight of a fly, but still..." 
"Well, either way, we, no wait. You have to deal with him.", Bachira said. Then they reached the waiting area for the next 4v4 match, but since they were the first one to ever play a 3v3 match up until now, no one was there. Yoichi looked around. He was looking for the showers. A quick one and then bedtime. He has already planned a full day of practise for tomorrow. Then he spotted the sign for the showers. 
"Let's go boys, shower time!", he shouted and pointed to the sign that lead them to the room. Rin, who was still standing at the gate, started to wonder, how a person is able to wonder how a person is able to switch his personality in the matter of seconds. He would get it, if it happened in the time span of some years, but not in a time span of two seconds. His new team captain dropped Nagi onto the ground the matter they walked into the changing area. 
"Ouch.", the white haired murmered. "Are we at the bedroom already?" 
"No, we're gonna shower first.", Bachira answered him. 
"But I don't wanna shower.", Nagi whined like a child. Rin seriously began to question Yoichi's decision of choosing him. True, he might be a great player, but his other habits and skills off the pitch were miles away from the things he was able to do on it. 
"If you don't shower, you're gonna sleep in the corridor.", Yoichi threatened like a mother restraining her child. 
"Oh, fine.", Nagi murmered and started to undress himself. The raven haired was already one step ahead and jumped into the bathroom. Rin soon followed him as he settled down his clothes in one of the lockers. As he walked inside, the raven haired had already switched on the water and let it rain on him. He was also stretching and seemed to enjoy the feeling. 
"Why are you stretching here?", he asked emotionless. 
"Because I'm only 17. There's still a chance for me to grow a little.", Yoichi answered and switched a position. "Besides it's very satisfying too. I know some pro athletes who are even doing Yoga after their practise sessions so... yeah. Oh that's it, that's the place it's pulling." 
Rin just sighed and went to the bath tub. Right now, he just wanted to wash up quickly and do his Yoga sessions. 
'So he's a stretch-guy...', he thought and was embraced with the warm water in the tub. 

"Alright, people, great work today!", Iwaizumi shouted and clapped his hands to signal the end of the training session. Fuki Hibarida smiled at the scene. Iwaizumi was indeed a great addition to the coach team. Not only did he manage to fit in all requirements the former retired athletic coach Subaru Shin has set up, he even surpassed them and set new standards. The usual groans from Hinata and Kageyama came. Normally they would sneak into the gym, but unfortunately for them, Iwaizumi has moved his dorm right next to the gym, so he could prevent them from their secret practise sessions. This wasn't to prevent them to get better, it was to prevent injuries. There were days though, where those sessions were allowed though, because of some other kinds of training happening beforehand. 
"Can I have just one more set?", Hinata asked with high hopes in his eyes. 
"Nope.", Iwaizumi answered immediately. Fuki just laughed at the scene and remembered last time, when everyone begged for a last set after the other. Sometimes, even at the professional stage, coaching a team meant looking after children. 
"Guys, do you know, what will happen today?", Fuki asked to prevent a riot from his team. 
"No?", Ushijima answered. 
"It's the high school nationals finals.", he cleared up the confusion. "The boys might have already played, but the girls have still not played and I think it'd be a cool thing to watch, ain't it? Besides, Hinata, your little sister is playing, isn't she?" 
It was like a thunder has strucked into the tangerine's head. Everyone's attention immediately turned to him. 
"Your sister has started to play volleyball too?", Ushijima asked curiously. On the pitch they might be the greatest rivals, but off the pitch, they were respectful friends. 
"Uhm... yes. She even managed to get scouted by the Nii-Yama-girls academy.", Hinata said and tried to play off the fact that he has forgotten about the upcoming important match requiring his presence. 
"Oh yeah!", Atsumu butted in. "You should really see her in action, Ushijima-Kun! She is an absolute ace!!!" 
"Come to think of it.", Hoshiumi entered the conversation as everyone started their after training stretch. "The Nii-Yama-Girls-Academy is something like the female version of the Shiratorizawa, ain't it?" 
"I think so.", Hyakuzawa said. "As far as I know, they've got the most successful girl's team in Miyagi prefecture."
"That's true.", Kageyama said. "She's even better than her brother. Just look at the fact that she has been scouted by Nii-Yama. Her brother didn't get scouted by some badass school." 
"Bakayama, you didn't get scouted by Shiratorizawa either.", Hinata roasted which made everyone laugh at the raven haired with the angry face. 
"Burn!!!", Hoshiumi commented and started to stretch his shoulders. 
"Yeah, that's what I thought.", Hinata murmered and switched into a open leg position to stretch them. 
"Anyway, when does the match start?", Atsumu asked. 
"I think it's at seven o'clock. We should be able to make it in time.", Hinata replied. 
"Okay, that leaves one huge question.", Aran butt in. "Sakusa-San, are you coming?" 
All eyes were now on the man with alien like wrists. 
"No.", he answered to everyone's disappointment. 
"You know... at this rate, I'm really concenred, how your love life is gonna look like, Omi-omi.", Atsumu said. 
"Says the one who has been single since high school even though there were tons of girls rooting for you.", the wing spiker fought back. 
"Well, you're coming. End of the story.", Hinata said. "Or else..." 
"Or else what?", Sakusa retorted. 
"Or else, I'm gonna publish the actual footage of that add you did some days ago.", Hinata had a very dark smirk on his face that brought back bad memories about a certain accident at the studio. 
"Don't tell me..."
"Oh yes. Yes I have it."