Chapter 1

Sapphire pov:
You all know Fezco the famous drug dealer and his brother/ business partner,ashtray well you don't know me sapphire Fezco sister. I have black wavy hair and tan skin with 2 tattoos.
A black heart tattoo under my rib cage for fez.

And a flower on my shoulder for my struggles.

I'm 16 and living with my uncle Rubin. Since my mother died. Rubin always wanted a daughter but never had the time to settle down with someone and have a kid of his own. Fezco went to live with our grandma. When I was 10 I was diagnosed with anxiety and a some other thing that effected my eating and weight. Rubin homed school me after trying public schools but didn't work out after having several anxiety attacks and my anxiety got worse. He pulled me out of school and home schooled me. Rubin first language was Spanish so I was fluent In Spanish.

My uncle was in the business of drug dealing. I was raised to be strong and mask my anxiety. I came of as rude or didn't care most time, I couldn't help it I was raised around violence and carried knifes on me at all times. We would go out of town to drug deals a lot and I would go in, but part of the deal was I was left alone I would stay in the kitchen and sit on my phone.

Being in this life helped my anxiety cause I would go through dangerous stuff all the time and would go through less scary things than what used to trigger my anxiety. I had an anxiety attack at mouses a supplier's house once and something happened with one of his guys. Mouse helped me through it telling me he had those growing up. I became uncomfortable around guys except my uncle and mouse. When we came to deal, mouse made his men leave the room, I would just stay in the room with them making sure I was safe. Mouse became like an uncle to me as he helped my uncle with my anxiety.

Sometimes my uncle would have to leave town for a week and i would stay at mouses house. Mouse took care of like how a dad took care of his daughter. He helped me the best he could with my school work. He ate dinner with me and looked after me while my uncle was away.

Mouses boss laurey wanted to talk to him while my uncle was away. He promised me no one would come near me and I would be safe. I was really nervous. When we got there I stayed close to mouse while he told laurey about me.
"Laurey this is sapphire my god daughter, she is Rubin niece, he's out of town for a while I'm taking care of her." She slowly came up to me stuck her hand out.
"Hi I'm laurey, your the famous sapphire I hear about, you hungry I made something to eat." She smiled at me, she was nice and had a good vibe from her so I nodded. I ate dinner she had made while they talked. He brought me over there most of the times while he took care of me. Rubin stayed longer out of town as I got older. Laurey became like my aunt and always made me the most delicious food when I came over.

"Mouse I have a new client for you, he lives in the next town over, Fezco he's 19."
"He need a supplier."
"Yeah his old one got caught, here the address. Keep her safe with a new client."
"You know me laurey I'll make sure to keep her safe." He looked down at me before continuing.
"No one will ever touch you."
I go over to hug her.
"Bye sapph stay safe."
"Bye auntie laur." We walked out to the car and drove to the new client.