Chapter 2

Sapphire pov:
We arrived out side of a house I was nervous to see Fezco I haven't seen him since I was 11. I told mouse about Fezco, told him i wouldn't let him get in the way of him doing business.
"Would he recognize you?"
"I haven't seen him since I was 11." I looked down at my lap I truly misses him but I had my family.
"I'm sorry munchkin, it's ok if you don't want to come in."
"No i wanna come in even if I can't tell him, I wanna see my big brother. But I wouldn't hesitate to knife him for you. You are my family. My loyalty lies with you."
"Remember I go by my middle name,rose" he nods getting out of the car.

He knocks on the door. Fez answers the door. I smile on the inside, careful not to let it show.
I walked carefully behind mouse. Taking in my surroundings.
"You ash get down here."
I sit down Next to mouse I carefully eye Fezco cautions of not drawing attention to myself. I noticed a picture of me and Fezco at the park when I was younger on the the wall. I let a small smile creep up on my face.
A boy my age walked into the room sitting on a chair.
Mouse looked at the boy.
"Who's the boy."
"My brother." My face fell I was mad. This boy is not his brother. He's my brother and only my brother. I glared at the boy angry at Fezco.
Fezco looked at me.
"What we bring kids to drug deals now?"
"I'm not a kid! I'm 16."
"My bad."
Mouse looked at me he knew fez upset me by, saying ashtray was his brother.
"Alright make this quick Fezco."
I stared off into space till ashtray decided to moved couches. I quickly moved to stand on the other side of mouse. Mouse looked at me reaching out to rub my arm in a comforting way.
"Yo what's up with her?" He looked angry at ashtray. He had sat next to me.
"Don't sit next to her." Fezco looked at my weirdly.
"Why?"
"Cause he said so bitch!" I regret coming here to be honest.
"Alright rose we done here let's go." We started walking towards the door when ashtray followed.
"Back up bitch." He glared at me telling me with his eyes that he didn't like being called that.
"Rose go ahead go to the car I need to talk to fez." He smiled at me while I headed out.

Mouses pov
I waited till she was outside.
"I'm gonna need you to follow some rules."
"1 don't talk to roses she stays with me sometimes while her uncle out of town."
"Don't go near her, she don't like men."
"What's her problem, I just sat next to her."
"She don't like new people don't sit next to her and she won't hurt you." Fezco looked at me.
"Why she stay with you sometimes and why she live with her uncle?"
"I met her when she was young I'm her uncles supplier. And her mom died when she was younger."
I walked out cause i didn't want him to ask anymore questions.

I got In the car and she put her phone down.
"What d you say?"
"Not to talk to you and told him you not sit next to you, Fezco was being noisy."