Chapter 10

Sapphire pov:
I was alone at laureys, she had gone out for a deal. Mouse was out for a deal also. There was a knock at the door. I pulled out my knife knowing no one knocks on this door for something good.

"Hola hija, feliz cumpleaños." (Hello Daughter, happy birthday) there stood my father, who I thought I'd never see again.
"The fuck you want."
"dame drogas." (Give me drugs) of course he wanted drugs that's all he wanted when he left.
"joder no." (Fuck no) he started getting closer.
"Entregarlas o de lo contrario. ( hand them over or else) He was getting on my nerves.
"que vas a hacer viejo." (What you going to do old man) he came closer slamming me into the wall. He hit me in the face, till I started betting him till.On his last chance to try to get the upper hand he smashed a glass bear bottle over my head. he left. He stumbled out almost falling over. I slid down the wall in pain, the wind still knocked out of me. The was glass everywhere there was some in my knees.

"Yo what the fuck happened in here!" I snapped my head up to see mouse looking at me stunned.
"algún cumpleaños algún padre."  What most people doing know is my mother and father are   Hispanic. My mom often talked to me in Spanish, and wanted to be fluent in my native language.
"Shit he can here. What he want?"
"Drugs."
"Let me clean you up, let me call fez to come here instead."

Mouses pov:
"Yo Fezco, something happened here, I can't leave if you want your drugs your come to me."
"I'll text you the address."

Sapphire pov:
"What if he comes back here looking for drugs?"
"It isn't safe for you at laureys anymore you'll have to move back in with me, there's no way rubin won't let your safety be compromised just I let you relax a little. You'll come home with me tonight after the deal with laurey and Fezco."
"He had to show up here today when- when you know."
"He probably showing up for that reason to drown him self in drugs like he always did."
"Come to the bathroom let me clean and wrap your wrists and your knee." I follow him to the bathroom, I sat on the counter so it would be easier to clean. He took a cold wet cloth and wiped the fresh blood away. He then wrapped my hand. And clean the knee for any glass.
"Go get some ice for your eye, I will clean up the glass." I grabbed a ice pack and a cloth and put it on my ice. I winced from the pain of touching it. Mouse had been staring at my eye.
"Dang kid he got you good, now I know where you mean right hook comes from."
"Mom taught me, he didn't."

No one outside of me and rubin knew that mouse was half siblings with my mother. No one knew, not even Fezco. Mouse had finished clean all the glass up and sat with me on the couch.

"Que cojones le paso a su cara?"
(What the fuck happened to her face?)
"mi padre vino aquí en busca de drogas."
(My father came here looking for drugs.)
Laurey had come back from her deal early, to see me holding an ice pack to my eye, my wrists and my knee wrapped. Then she saw mouse holding a broom.