Part 18

It was around 8 when i started getting ready, I sat in front of ashtrays mirror in his room braiding my hair. I deciding to go with a simple style: 2 Dutch braids.

 I deciding to go with a simple style: 2 Dutch braids

once i finished after a while, ashtray turned around looking at me. His face soften which is something I haven't seen.

"Your hair looks pretty sap." I blush looking down,I wasn't used to getting compliments often.

"Thanks ash." He smiled at the nick name before getting up from his chair walking over the the closet picking out a track suit, which conveniently matched my outfit perfectly. Ashtray came back from the bathroom as fezco knocked on the door letting us know it was time to go.

we sat in the car with me in the back and fezco and ashtray in the front. Fez turned around looking at me then my hair.

"you should wear your hair like than more often." I look over to see ash gave a small nod agreeing.

" I look over to see ash gave a small nod agreeing

once we get to the party fez tell me to stay with ash just in case. We find a couch to sit on people come and go buying off him when i group of guys walk over. A couple dab up ash as they sit on the chairs next or in front of the couch. The dudes talk to ash when one of them looked over noticing me.

"Hey little mama. What's your name?" I cringe at the nickname the guy choose. This seemed to get ashtrays attention as he looked over at us looking to see what i would say. I rolled my eyes a the guys useless attempt at flirting. I used to guys customers trying to flirt with me. When ashtray say tat I didn't say anything and the dude kept on talking he glared at the guy and tried getting the attention off me.

"Yo she's fezco's little sister." He the looked at him with a blank stares.

"and." His gaze returned to me asking me all sorts of questions. Ashtray was more annoyed as the conversation went and i could tell I wasn't coming to end well. He wrapped his arm around my waist hoping the guy got the hint to leave me alone.

"bro back off!" Before the dude could respond i saw three girls come up to us.

"Girl i love your outfit, where did you get it? We stuck between two outfits and its tied came you be our tie breaker?" She pulled my hand as the other brown haired girl talked to ashtray.

"whats up ash...." The girl pulled me away from the group of guys.