Chapter 23

For the rest of the party I stayed on the couch in corner with ashtray. I was just scrolling on my phone sometimes showing ash something funny on instagram. every once people would come up to ashtray and buy drugs off him.

Ever since fez walked off mad at me coming here and calling him out for not responding to my texts at all. ash keeps looking over at me staring into my eyes. After a while of him doing that he leans over so I could hear him over the loud music and people.
"You ok ma?" Ma? Did he just call me ma? I don't know why but I find my self blushing and I nod.

to hide my blushing covered cheeks I lay my head on his shoulder. I thought that ashtray wouldn't push me off, cause have you met ashtray he acts like he hates everyone except fez and I've never seen the hug. But to my surprise he doesn't push me off he put his arm around the couch behind me. His arms not around me but still it's I guess his way of affection. I'll take what I can get.

After while of sitting in silence and me scrolling through instagram while ash looking at the videos too and even some times chuckling. Some guy comes up to ashtray. The guy has long hair about to his shoulders and tank top on and a couple of tattoos on his arms.

"Can I get some Molly and the hotties number?" Ugh that guy looks like a creep and sounds like one to who guys around saying that to random women. I frown in disgust but don't say anything cause I don't want ash to loose busy cause I couldn't just let it go. Ash looks at me and sees I'm uncomfortable, he looks mad and glared at the guy. His arm that on the back of the couch behind my head slips down around my waist pulling me closer and then rests his arm around my shoulder. With one hand he opens the back full of product, he grabs the Molly.
"80" ashs voice showed dominance and anger.
"What it was 60 last week?" Ash shrugs and says
"That's before you decided to come over here and flirted with her grossly making her uncomfortable." I smile at ash defending me. I look at ash as my head still rests on his shoulder. The man scoffs at ash but knows to not mess with him and gives ashtray 80 dollars and walk away with his drugs.

*like this*

I expected ash to move his arm from around my shoulder cause I thought he was just doing that to make the guy back off and leave me alone. But ash didn't move his arm he kept his arm around my shoulder and scrolled on his own phone, then he put his phone in his pocket and looked at me.
"Sorry about that creep ma." I shake my head. Not wanting to make a big deal out of not wanting to show how much it bothered me cause I didn't want ash to think I'm dramatic. It's not just this situation that bothered me it's cause of all the men in my past that makes these situations bother me more.
"It's fine ash." He shook his head,picking up his bag and stood up waiting for me to stand up.
"Come on sapph we done for the night I'll text fez to meet us at the car." I don't fight him on this cause I really wanted to go home cause my feet hurt and I was tired.

We get into the car and ash sat in the front and I sat in the back. Then 10 minutes later fez got in the car not saying anything and drove us home

_____
Enjoy :)