Chapter 16

Hey my loves thank you for the support :) I have been updating this story on my iPad while I'm at school on quotes but it's will update on here to give me a minute:)
————-

"Sapphire your staying in ashtrays room."

__________________

After the short ride to where fezco lived ashtray got out talking my bag and walked inside. I looked at fezco seat to see what i should do but he had already got out. I opened the door to see ashtray looked straight at me by the door with fezco sitting on the couch. i walked up to him only for him to turn around and walk upstairs. He walked in the room dropping the bag before walking out of the room. I sat staring at the wall. I was 8 at night usually this is the time i do my home schooling. I took my books out of my bag and laptop and started doing my work for about and hour.  At nine something ashtray walked in as i was finishing my work.

"what are you doing?" I looked at him seeing he has an angry look on his face.

"I brought you in here to put your stuff away in the closet,not to do work." He had a stern look on his face.

"you don't ever stop working do you, i saw it on you insta and your uncle comment. That isn't going to happen here." I looked at him strangely, why was he being so protective, why is he being so weird about it isn't he a dealer also.   

"Why do you care, I have been dealing and schooling since i was young?" He looked frustrated but also like he was holding back.

"CAUSE I JUST DO!" He walked out of the room and outside.

Ashtray's pov:

for some strange reason i cared about sapphire, I cared about how her uncle treated her. She loved her uncle even though he took her away from fez and their grandma. He took her away from there grandmas drug business to start his own and used her to deal for him. while he left town for weeks on end leaving young sapphire with his dealing buddy mouse, who seemed to treat her like a daughter and truly love her more than her uncle Rubin. He would her work her to death like an employee, not his niece. Fez took care of me when i was a kid when is grandma grew sick. he had no choice but to have me deal he was just a kid himself trying to run his grandma business. Even though i deal he still give me time to be a kid and relax. Sapphire deserves that, and i would be the one to help her relax and let down her walls.

Back to sapphires pov:

i put all my stuff away in the closet like ashtray wanted me to. Ashtray walked into the room looking less angry than the last time he walked in.

"I'm sorry for blowing up on you."

"why did you though?" I watched as he sat down on the bed, he patted the spot next to him telling me to sit down.

"your uncle Rubin never let you just be a kid, always pushing you to work. I just want to let you know what's its like to live a balance like i do."

"ash i was just doing some school work."

"Did you finish your work?" I nodded at him feeling tired from the long day.

I think he noticed cause he asked me, "do you have something to sleep in, you might want something warm to sleep in fez likes to keep it cool while we're sleeping?" I looked through my bag seeing i only had some shorts.

"can i borrow some pants i only have some shorts that are kinda short?" He nodded while walking over to his closet, pulling out some pants for me to wear.

"Bathroom right there." He pointed across the hallway to the bathroom. Once i come back from changing i see ashtray sitting in he chair at his desk looking at some stuff on his computer. He turned around looking at me.

"go ahead go to sleep or be on your phone I have some business to do before going to bed, ill try to be quite when i done." Ashtray asked to have my phone as he stood up walking over the his draw getting out an extra charger. He plugged  in the pone before handing it back to me and walking back to his desk.

"goodnight sapphire." He said it really quite just before i fell asleep.