Chapter 8

Sapphire pov:
Rubin called and told me I was going to be staying with laurey, cause mouse was distracting me from my work. I packed my stuff, I never stayed at laurey over night never went there without mouse.

*BILLIE ellish song*
Something's on my mind
Always In my head space
But I know someday I'll make it out of here.
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years.
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear.
Isn't lovely, all alone
Heart made of glass, my mind made of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bones,
Hello Welcome home.

I listen to the song In through my headphones. Sitting on my bed knees to my chest. My birthday tomorrow I don't celebrate, I morn. My mom died on my birthday. I hated my birthday ever since she died. I started to cry care not to alert mouse.

"Hey kid you ready to go?" His eyes softened, and I knew he saw me crying. He knew why and he knew not to mention her.
"Come here kid." He pulled me into his arm as he did a while ago. We sat there for a while just in silence.

 We sat there for a while just in silence

This I what I was wearing. I finally was ready to go. We arrived to laurey, we knocked.
"Hey sapphire."
"Aunty laurey." She was only kind to me she acted differently around me. I didn't mind it though she was the only woman influence in my life. When I first started my period mouse took me to laureys. When I had a boy break my heart I stayed at laureys while mouse broke his face. They had a big impact in my life.

She showed me my room I was staying in. Mouse had to leave. I decided to skip dinner and get tomorrow over with.
"Good night kid, your not working while you staying with me im your uncles boss shhhh."