Chapter 6

Fezco pov:
Rose had come in looking tired but nervous. She was dressed in a zip up black jacket and jeans and combat boots. A new tattoo on her lower arm, seen due to her roled up sleeves. She looked at the picture on the wall like it was an old friend. She sat down introduced herself. And smiled at me something different about her this time around. I knew anxiety when I saw it.

We started the deal with ashtray and rose watching. I started to noticed rose state, she was in deep thought and fidgeting with a locket type necklace and leg shaking. She looked angry or just focus and tired.

I asked if she was ok, she apologized for interrupting and she went t back to light thinking. All the sudden her face went blank, and cold glare.

I went to hand the money to mouse he put in a bag handing to rose. They got up to leave, she paused at the photo looking at sapphire and mumbled something mouse looked at her, then they walked out. There was something off about rose.

"Dude did she know sapphire?"
"I don't think so I've never met her."

Sapphire pov:
Little did in know that rose heard that through the door, I broke her a little more.
"Sapph-"
"I can't go back there mouse I just can't."
"I know, it's just hurting you more than helping you not miss him."
"2 weeks I have a deal with fez, I can't let you stay at my house alone you going to laurey's." "Ok, where's rubin?"
"I don't know kid."
"Can we go home please?" Mouse looked at me sadly he's not even related to me and I call his house home I stay so often. Neither of us know where rubin is or when he be back.