Chapter 17 parts 2

*sapphires pov:

i woke around 7:30 to ashtray kicking me in his sleep. Of course this boy kicked people in his sleep. I tried carefully got out of his bed without waking him, only to find his arms were wrapped around. I wiggled out of his grasp, but he tighten his arms around me bringing me closer to his chest. My best opinion was to go back to sleep until he woke up. Who knew the ashtray who's an asshole to everyone, would be cuddly.

around 8:30 i woke up to the light shining through the window.

"Aw look at this heart warming sight." My head snapped over to the voice seeing fezco with his phone out taking a picture.

Fezco_onebraincell posted:
(Picture up above)

Liked by:rue_rue,sapphire_evil and 50 others

🖤i walked into this cute moment between ashtray and sapphire

Sapphire_evil: i woke up to fezco standing in the door way with his phone out taking pics

Sapphire_evil: ashtray going to kill you! @fezco_onebraincell

rue_rue:a girl who turned ashtray soft, that's a girl i want to meet!

Fezco_onebraincell: I'm not letting you influence or give my baby sister drugs rue.

Rue_rue:please fezco i want to meet baby fezco, bring her by the party tonight.

Fezco_onebraincell: fine if she wan- HELP ASHTRAY IS CHASING ME!!

ashtray_theasshole:no one is going to help you!

Mouse_trap:what is this why is ashtray's arm wrapped around my baby niece!

"Yo sapphire!" I walked down stairs to see fezco on the couch smoking.

"what's up fez?"

"my and ash are selling at a party, you want to come with. It's a good chance to meet some people." I nodded going back upstairs to find ashtray working on his computer. I dug through my bag finding an outfit and went to go take a shower.