VII. Satisfaction

« Pov: Aarvi »

"Good morning Ashu Boy!" I whispered in his ear after placing the cups of coffee I made on the side table. Sneaking my arm around his chest, I kissed his cheek. "Ashu, wake up!" I tried to wake him up but his eyes were shut tight, refusing to see the sun light.

It was already the morning and we slept pretty late yesterday because of the firewall work. "Five minutes more Aaru..." He mumbled in a sleepy voice. I pecked his cheek again and he blushed in his sleep. Aww.

"Listen baba... I won't be here tomorrow... We don't have tonight because of the dinner either. Therefore, we can either waste time or take advantage of it... You see what I mean?" I explained with a smirk and the next second, his eyes opened and he was sat, leaning against the headrest.

"Hell is filled with people like you!" He exclaimed groaning while I grinned in victory. Handing him a cup of coffee, I leaned against his chest and drank mine. "GoOd moawrninn Doarling!" He said faking a British accent.

"Not the British accent Mate!" Max stated in annoyance while I, for once, didn't ask him to bring anything down. He was right. When Ashu fakes his accent just to annoy me, it's unbearable.

"Shut up Max!" He stated rolling his eyes after sipping on his coffee while I laughed at his reaction. "You've been following me everywhere for the past four weeks so I am kinda used to your company. I don't wanna stay alone..." He informed with a sad pout. It's true that I am gonna miss him too. It would suddenly feel weird to not have his company anymore.

"I know. Waking up without being able to see your pretty face is gonna be hard..." He has a pretty face and warm arms that I love be in.

After that some intimacy was broken wholeheartedly, Ashu went to the bathroom while i started coding. I mailed my sponsor and some other people who are involved in the app when Ashu came back, wearing just a pair of sweatpants. Oh man! Not cool.

Taking a note, he wrote down a few things before handing me a list. "What is this?" I asked frowning in the middle of my call. I was in a call with Vishal. "I'll call you back..." With that, I ended the call and took a look at his list closer.

"These are the stuffs you need to get me from the States" He ensured proudly while I read it. "Hot Cheetos? We have Cheetos in Britain!" I argued. His list was basically a set of snacks I have to get him.

"I know..." He exclaimed without looking at me. "But they don't have the same taste." He added drinking some protein shake.

Does it make sense? It's the same company so same taste. "Are you kidding me?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"No... Listen... KFC in USA has a better taste than KFC in Britain. The same goes for Cheetos" He ensured gaining an eye roll from my side. "Hey, don't eye roll me. You'd get to know what I feel like if you're not ever coming back to Britain."

For some reason, his statement made me think. I brushed off these thoughts and looked at the other points in the list. "Hershey's pie? Sour patch kids edition? Mallomars, dark chocolate? Starbucks cold brew? Twizzlers? Where am I supposed to find these? I am not going shopping just to get you these. I am going for work, okay? Be serious!" I exclaimed after trying to get an idea of what his snacks mean. His smile faded and he pouted annoyedly, before starting to work.

We both continued to work until it was the evening. He had a big task which is to impress my friends while mine was to explain how I fell in love without telling any one them or asking for their advice. We got ready with some elegant outfits and headed to the restaurant we were supposed to meet in.