X. Passion

« Pov: Aarvi »

"Ashu, you've been struggling with that tie since the last seven minutes." Max exclaimed resting on Ashu's shoulder. We were both getting ready for the presentation of the app with the sponsor.

Once he is convinced with it, my payment will get sanctioned and the week after, the app will get promoted then published on play store and App Store. I can take Ashu on a date and explain him the decision I took without discussing with him. Why did I do that? I don't know. I remembered suddenly how Max called Ashu.

"Max, you know you can't call Ash Ashu. Only I get to call him that..." I ensured proudly, wearing my gloss.

"Have I ever told you that when you are possessive, you're super sexy?" He said walking toward me dangerously close.

"No... But now that you did, thanks Ashu!" I thanked pushing his face away from me. He pouted and stood in front of the mirror, still struggling with the tie. "You sure you don't want any help?" I asked laughing at his attempt.

"Do you know how to tie a tie?" He questioned back throwing the tie away, irritatedly.

"I'll pull out a YouTube video... I guess" I stated uncertainly, getting hold of my phone. He was wearing a pair of black formal pants with a black shirt and a black blazer. Only the tie was left. I just remembered i could have just said he was wearing a suit and it would have still worked. He nodded with a cute pout. I can't wait to see my bank balance skyrocketing till the blackhole. "Hold it like this..." I ordered handing him my phone.

I played a YouTube video that he held beside his face while I let my hands copy the movements the guy in the video was doing. "Tonight is the date, right?" He whispered perturbing my concentration. Why does he want this date so much?

"Yep. And I also kept a surprise for you" I ensured thinking about my plans for the date. He nodded solemnly. What's up with the solemnity?

"Whatever that happens today, please keep in mind that I love you." He said restlessly and I stopped my task of tying a tie for a long moment. He is restless and I don't know why. I am restless but I have a great reason behind it. I undid his tie and tied my arms around his neck.

"I know. And I love you more." I mumbled tracing his jawline.

"Are you curling your hair this evening?" Ashu questioned and I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't even start doing my hair yet. I nodded, sulking. It sucks to be a woman with pretty hair. "We still have about a half an hour... And... your hair is not done yet. You think we can make out?" He whispered kissing my jawline with a smirk.

"Your hair is done. It's hard to not touch your hair while kissing... That's gonna be a no from me" I denied pushing his face away. His smirk got bigger.

"I'm not hearing a denial. And for your information, I don't care about my hair. Hair or your lips? The answer is obvious" He ensured rolling his eyes before pulling my waist.

With a strong swift, I was already against the wardrobe while he nuzzled into my neck. I remembered what I was wearing, a pair of black formal pants, with a white shirt, that was yet unbuttoned due to my kindness in wanting to help this evil man with his tie. Being touched by him wasn't such a bad idea. In fact, it's pure pleasure!

No. I can't get distracted by his lips now. He will make me sick with his lips right before the presentation. I can't let myself do that.