XIV. Restoration

« Pov: Aarvi »

"You still live here? What happened to the penthouse?" He asked standing in front of my apartment. Back to living with me again in London. We got in it while I tried to find a good excuse to brush off the subject.

"I changed my mind!" I replied taking him to my room. It was still clean but smelled like men cologne. Not surprising after the struggles I have gone through to sleep without him beside me.

"Someone has got a great use of men cologne..." Ashu commented looking at my stuffs in my dressing table. Well, what do you want me to tell him? That I couldn't sleep without his smell? Do you know how many freaking pounds I had to spend on men perfume in this ten months?

So to sum up my life lately, I got back with the love of my life. We spent a whole week in his Seoul, re-visiting the places we've been together in the beginning of our relationship. It was the perfect occasion to celebrate our one year anniversary too. But as his visa expired, we shifted back to London. I freshened up and then started unpacking.

"Where is Max? I miss him..." Ashu stated with a pout not seeing Max in my hand luggage nor anywhere flying in my room.

"About that... He had a major glitch. I had to start him over again so... you'll find him in the suitcase." I informed taking a look at his stuffs. I found his travel journal in his bag. I have seen him do things on it since the day we met. He would stick stickers on it, write down things, or draw cute little forms. I was curious. "Can I see what's inside?" I asked eyeing him hopefully.

A look of anger was what he expressed. Okay. Jesus Christ! You don't have to be so rude about it. "You know you look super sexy in my shirts?" He asked in a serious tone. Uhm. Yes. I nodded. "You know it's hard to resist you, right?" I nodded again. He was standing right beside me, staring at me dangerously. "Then the next time you ask for my permission, I won't think twice before ripping those meaningless clothes off you to claim every inch square of your body."

Oh. My. God. What the hellish of a bold statement is that? My eyes widened thinking about the countless possibilities of the way what he's just stated above could happen. Immediately, my cheeks turned red. I glared at myself in the mirror. I was wearing nothing but his satin black shirt and my inners. It's true that I make him feel things wandering around his clothes.

With all the respective honesty I owe you, I assure you I am not doing this on purpose and that the only reason why I wear his clothes is because he is mine so are his comfortable clothes. Nothing else.

"Is that a yes? Or you... just like imposing your dominance?" I questioned with a frown when he let out a chuckle.

"Babygirl, of course it's a yes Aaru. I let you claim my body. What could be more private than that?" He questioned back shrugging. Fine. He does have a point.

Giving him a salute proudly, I undid the button of the cover of his journal. As I let the slid the travel diary in my hands, a letter fell down. I picked it up and I nearly choked on air seeing the American embassy stamp on the envelope. The envelope hasn't been opened yet. For some reasons, I understood what the letter was saying without even reading it. "Ashu?" I asked with horror in my voice.

He upped his brows folding my clothes. "Yes, you turn me on effortlessly Aaru!" He exclaimed when I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up you idiot."I scolded slapping my forehead with my palm. "In these ten months, have you visited the States?" I asked.

"I can't go. I am travel banned." He answered without hesitation. What am I supposed to do with him?

"You haven't opened the letter?" I asked and he shook his head.