Secrets - Serena x tomboy!reader

Requested by: Wolfymc
-

Outside of your life as a student, you were a famous singer who went by a secret identity called 'Scar struck.' You had a new music video coming up, so of course you had to prepare and shop for some pieces for the wardrobe.

Your friends have been suspicious lately, because you never go shopping. You're usually with the guys whenever Caitlin and Jen went shopping or hanging out with Nikki at your work, which is the khaki barn. You've been having to cancel plans just so you can get the right costumes for your music video.

"Hmm." You mumbled, looking at a suit and tie. "This should be good for the intro."

"Y/N!" You turned around, seeing Caitlin and Jen at the store with you.

"Hey guys." You smiled then looked back at the display, silently deciding on what to get.

"What's with the suit and tie? Do you have anything coming up?" Caitlin asked, curiously eyeing the display you stood at.

You shrugged, then made up a lie, "A family thing." You took a few pictures of the costumes. "Gotta run."

"Wait!" Caitlin called out. "A singer named Scar struck is filming a music video here at the mall! Aren't you excited?"

Caitlin sighed when she noticed you were too far away to hear her.

-

"I swear, Y/N is acting strange." Jen commented, walking with Caitlin pass Spin this. "Since when does Y/N talk to Serena?"

Caitlin and Jen watched you from afar as you were reading some stuff off a paper to Serena.

Caitlin took out her binoculars. "On the paper, it has dates and ideas for a design. What's that all about? Y/N just told us it's a family event, but her and Serena aren't close."

"We gotta get to the bottom of this." Jen said, watching you.

-

"Thanks Serena. Remember to take a break too." You smiled, walking out of Spin this.

Only Serena knew of your musical identity and talents, because you two worked at Spin this when you move to Canada during your freshman year and her sophomore year. This was before you made friends with Jen and the rest of the gang and hung out with people your age. However, you and Serena remained close.

Serena didn't know this, but you always felt you could be yourself around her, and you had feelings for her for awhile. You planned to confess to her, since her and Wyatt had broken up a month ago, and you were sure it wouldn't be a problem.

"Hey Y/N!" Caitlin greeted you, once you got to the Lemon. "Why were you talking to Serena earlier?"

You began to feel defensive. "Why is that a big deal?"

"Hello! She's Wyatt's ex girlfriend." Caitlin stated the obvious. "We've never seen you talk to her before apart from your freshman year."

"Maybe we're just catching up." You said, getting up from the seat. "Gotta go."

"And why do you keep disappearing?" Caitlin called, but you just ignored her and continued to walk away.

You walked into Spin this to rehearse parts for your music video in the private room. Serena arrived inside with you, feeling a blush creep on her face at your voice.

"You like?" You chuckled, putting down your guitar.

Serena nodded, blushing. "That was beautiful, Y/N."

"You're beautiful." You blurted out then mentally slapped yourself when you realized what you just said.

Serena stayed silent, smiling widely. "Thank you, Y/N. Hey, do you want to do something sometime?"