Two worlds collide - Jude x Famous!Reader

Fame comes with many disadvantages, such as stalking, the lack of privacy, hate, etc. Many people thought you were lucky.

The one thing you wanted was a long term relationship, but you couldn't have that because you were constantly on tour. Whoever you ended up with left because they couldn't handle the distance.

Yesterday, your manager told you that you were going to perform at the galleria mall. Your heart slowed a little when you remembered your ex boyfriend Jude, who regularly goes to that same mall.

You and Jude dated back in your freshman year of high school. It was your senior year now, and you haven't heard from him since you moved to New York to pursue music, during the middle of your freshman year. You have lost touch with Jude, and your old friends, due to time differences and also drifting apart. You weren't sure if they still thought of you the same way.

You went inside your dressing room to get ready to perform, hoping for the best.

-

"Hey guys! I'm excited to be here!" You cheered, holding the mic. Everybody gave a round of applause and some people shouted about how much they loved you. You smiled, "Let's go!"

You started performing a series of songs you wrote, and some new songs to promote your album. It was going to be your second album in two years.

Throughout your performance, you spotted a few familiar faces. Your heart sank a little, when you noticed it was your old group of friends; Jonesy, Nikki, Wyatt, Jen, and lastly, your ex boyfriend, Jude. There was a girl with short blonde hair, that danced with them, and you figured it was their new friend in the group.

To your surprise, your old friends were cheering you on, and dancing to your songs. You smiled, feeling the warmth that you thought was buried all these years. You began to feel better about performing, even though those familiar faces weren't in your life anymore.

After your performance, you walked into your dressing room, and sighed at how tired you were. You began to feel hungry, so you got up from your chair to head out and get food. You informed your bodyguard that he didn't have to go with you, since you were familiar with the place. After a lot of convincing, you were finally allowed to leave.

You signed several autographs on the way to the foodcourt, and a nostalgia hit, when you remembered your old times here. You glanced at the Lemon, seeing that it was the same as it ever was.

"You did great out there, dudette." You heard a familiar voice say. You turned around, and it was Jude. Your heart skipped a beat, feeling your old feelings for him rise up. He really hasn't changed much, appearance wise.

"Thanks." You smiled. "It's been a while. How have you been?"

"The same as I ever was. How have you been?"

"I'm about to release my second album." You said to Jude. "The first album was a success, so I'm excited to see what lies ahead for my next one."

Jude smiled. "Your music has always been awesome."

"Thank you."

"Do you want to hang out with my friends and I like old times?" He asked. "They had fun at your concert."

"Sure!" You smiled, following him to the Lemon.

When you got to the Lemon, the gang immediately brought you into a group hug. They missed you so much, and were sad when you guys lost contact.

"We really missed you, Y/N." Jen hugged you tightly. You smiled at the familiar feeling of being surrounded by close friends.

Jen pulled away, then gestured to the blonde girl you saw dancing in the crowd with them. "Y/N, meet Caitlin. She transferred here during her sophomore year when you left."