Preference #1 You cheat on him

Teddy: Teddy was pissed off. You didn't know what you were thinking that day. You were at Chris's house waiting for the boys to come over so you guys could hangout, But Eyeball had other plans. He push you to the wall and he started to make out with you. Eyeball was pretty attractive so you kissed back, forgetting about poor Teddy. 5 minuets later all the boys walked in on you and Eyeball making out on the couch.

Chris: You and Ace always fought. Today you went out for a walk when you saw him and the Cobras sitting on their cars just hanging out. You and Ace got into a heated argument about how he treats people like shit. But then it turned into a heated makeout session on the hood of his car. The boys didn't say anything to you about it. But the next day when you were hanging out with Chris, Vern, Gordie, and Teddy, Ace came up to you guys and told Chris everything that happened between you too.

Vern: You and Charlie Hogan always got along and were good friends. Billy and him asked if you wanted to go on a camping trip with the Cobras so you said yes. While everyone was sitting around the camp fire, out of nowhere Charlie starts to kiss you. You have always been a little attracted to him so you too madeout. Ace loved to ruin everything, so the next day he went straight to Vern and told about me and Charlie's makeout.

Gordie: You loved Gordie but one night you had a little to much to drink. While the boys went out the race tracks for the rest of the day, you went to Vern's house. Billy was there. And of course you where drunk so you didn't really know what got into you but you went straight up to Billy and started to makeout with him. He took you to his bedroom and laid you down and you two madeout some more. Until the door swung open and the boys stood their with their mouths open shocked.